napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

ESARMS GW501516 Log

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
As the universe would have it, Dylan gave me the opportunity to log a cycle of ESARMS Cardarine when I had already made the decision to run it in my current cycle. And my workout plan will really give me the opportunity to take this gear for a proper test drive. I took the first 20mg dose this morning, after thoroughly shaking the bottle, and hit the gym as usual.

In 2 weeks I will be moving to a giant set/superset rhythm which will really give the Cardarine a chance to shine both in the stamina and recovery departments. Also, my LDL was a little high in my pre cycle bloods, so in 4 weeks when I get new bloods we can see the impact on that as well.

My exercise routines and diet are dialing in for my cut and I am focused in this moment.....

3 days in and pushing the envelope in order to harness the recovery/stamina qualities of the GW501516.

I received a tracking number and had the package in 3 days. I expected nothing less from a source that was vetted by Dylan, but still worth mentioning.

Let's make this happen......

Will already be a week in this GW cycle when I hit the gym Monday and my workout designs will really give it a chance to shine. I am transitioning to an all giant set/superset approach, which I did last year to great results ) and a whole new level of excruciatingly painful muscle pumps) so there will be much to report.

Also, I am finishing up a 4 week Anadrol kick start to me cycle so in the coming week I will be able to check in on definition, so stay tuned.....

Deadlifting with the only time in between what it took to increase the weights. Maxed at 475lbs again but there was no sense of raised heart rate or even sweating. Straight through with more back followed by standing dumbbell curls for 8's at 25,30,35,40 without stopping for 3 sets and finally a big drop from 45. I finished 4 weeks of Anadrol last 4 days ago and my definition is already popping.

As far as cardio....I walked in from the car...does that count? (I had to walk back too....)

Just when you think things can't get any better. If you have been following my Spring cycle log you know I'm running Robolics Primo, which is awesome, but 10 days in with the ESARMS GW501516 and it's even better. I'm at a point where I'm daring my workouts challenge me.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved working out in the gym, but getting that extra drive is wonderful. I am beyond confident that I will be noticeably more defined this year than last.

Joy in the struggle.....

Just when you think things can't get any better. If you have been following my Spring cycle log you know I'm running Robolics Primo, which is awesome, but 10 days in with the ESARMS GW501516 and it's even better. I'm at a point where I'm daring my workouts challenge me.

Don't get me wrong, I have always loved working out in the gym, but getting that extra drive is wonderful. I am beyond confident that I will be noticeably more defined this year than last.

Joy in the struggle.....

Joy in the struggle.....

awesome! this is exactly what is supposed to happen brother... great to hear you are seeing this so quickly!

Top Bottom