napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esarms code + question

catsea

Hey Dylan,

Just wanted to say thank you for the esarms code and possibly bother you with a question.

I want to go ahead and get the 12 week Cardarine cycle - As due to my job (I work on a ship) its a lot harder for me to get legit stuff for the mini pct for the full cutting stack.

I am 36 years old, and have done a couple of cycles in the past including AAS, but these last few years I have struggled to get back into a routine, which I need to fix so wanted to kick it off with SARMS till I am back down to the 15% ish BF rage then will go the AAS route again.

Is there anything else you would suggest I stack with for best results ? I was thinking about Stenabolic, but I am just concerned with the randomness of my job, I will not be able to stick to the effective dosage of every 4 hours. Would there be any point in taking it just before workouts ?

The Cardarine as far as I recall I can do a single dose in the morning of 20mg / 1ml. correct ?

Thanks brother for all the support you give out.

you can get your mini pct and everything you need right at esarms.. you need a cutting stack... here is the layout and this can all be purchased at esarms.com

1-12 GW-501516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 S4 (ANDARINE) 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg 4-6 hours later
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 M1 MK by Banned Nutrition

Mini Pct 13-16

M! MK by Banned Nutrition
Cardazol by Banned Nutrition
GW-501516 20 mg day

Ah, understood on the mini PCT now. I am just worried about the split of the S4. With my work it may be hard to keep that split up. Would it be worth it just to take a single dose with preworkout?

Only other thing, I need to go an have calcium scraped off my shoulder RC and that will put me out for of the gym for about 4/5 days and then a slow week. I understand the results may drop down a bit but I should keep the dosage going through correct ?

Thanks again.

you stay on it all the way through and you need to split the s4 dose... you could substitute for rad140 if you want... thats 20 mg per day once a day

Ok then Rad140 it is. To be on the safe side for regular dosage. Seeings as Rad140 seems to be a bit stronger, should I also go ahead and get bloods done ?

Ok then Rad140 it is. To be on the safe side for regular dosage. Seeings as Rad140 seems to be a bit stronger, should I also go ahead and get bloods done ?

You should always get bloods done no matter what you use

You should always get bloods done no matter what you use

Ok, I’ve ordered a kit for when I arrive in the US on Sun night and will submit it in the morning with “let me get checked”. Do I do the test only one or the one that has the SHBG and FAI as well ?

i have no clue what "kit" you ordered but these are the tests you need

Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

Great, thanks. Changed and booked the blood work with Private MD Labs - And placed the Sarms order. Thanks for the help !!

Sorry, no I meant - that's why I asked here, because I knew I would get a faster answer than from email. Thanks as always !

Top Bottom