napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esarms Cardarine and Stenabolic log

AmericanNuke

So I've heard all the rave about how top notch Esarms cardarine is so i decided to do a cutting stack from them with stenabolic.

A little about me, I am completely new to both of these products and I chose them to help me lose weight and get motivated in the gym. I'm 25, 6ft 1inch tall, and weigh 258 lbs.

My realistic goals for this 3 month journey are gonna be to lose about 15 lbs. And if I lose more then there's a bonus. I'm also excited about all the posts of making everything cardio related easier and fun over time. And to be able to run a mile non stop in 10 mins or less.

The only reason I want to make this log is because I haven't seen anyone whos considered obese log a weight loss cycle. Its always been people trying to lose that last 2% body fat to trim down. So hopefully you join me for this ride and I can inspire others to do the same!

This is great news, and I look forward to hearing about your journey. Sometimes it's going to be hard, but just keep at training and dial in your diet, and I'm sure you will hit 3 month weight loss goals.

This is just day 1 update, I plan to do a update every 5 days or so. But this cardarine is legit. First dose and I run a quarter of a mile with ease. I used to struggle back when i was in better shape. Excited to see my results on friday. Hoping to run half a mile non stop at 5 mph, ran the quarter at 4.5mph in 3:29 and finished up with some boxing drills. Took it easy because its day 1 but I'm already impressed. Will update on my progress on friday.

This is just day 1 update, I plan to do a update every 5 days or so. But this cardarine is legit. First dose and I run a quarter of a mile with ease. I used to struggle back when i was in better shape. Excited to see my results on friday. Hoping to run half a mile non stop at 5 mph, ran the quarter at 4.5mph in 3:29 and finished up with some boxing drills. Took it easy because its day 1 but I'm already impressed. Will update on my progress on friday.

Nice brother!

Day 2 and 3 went well. Played basketball for cardio day 2 and while i still got winded pretty easy, I also recovered within 5-10 minutes of resting. Been having a hard time running though. My calves keep tightening up even on the walking warm up. What should i add to help ease this?

make sure you are getting plenty of water and potassium... you are likely having more output and likely also sweating more so these areas are very important to stay on top of

make sure you are getting plenty of water and potassium... you are likely having more output and likely also sweating more so these areas are very important to stay on top of

I have a feeling I get a way small amount of potassium in my diet. Thanks Dylan! Any mg recommendation per day?

Officially one week into the stack and for me the results are quite good.

Weighed in today at 252 pounds so i lost 6 pounds but I think its water weight lost. But all in all it still makes me lighter. The potassium issue has been resolved, but my normal running day I had a bad headache so tomorrow I will attempt to run the mile non stop. I ended up buying a 2 pound bag of potassium citrate and figured out that 1/4 teaspoon of powder in orange juice (8 oz) gives me about 2 bananas worth. I will update tomorrow if I was successful on the non stop mile!

Weighed in today at 252 pounds so i lost 6 pounds but I think its water weight lost. But all in all it still makes me lighter. The potassium issue has been resolved, but my normal running day I had a bad headache so tomorrow I will attempt to run the mile non stop. I ended up buying a 2 pound bag of potassium citrate and figured out that 1/4 teaspoon of powder in orange juice (8 oz) gives me about 2 bananas worth. I will update tomorrow if I was successful on the non stop mile!

Nice brother! Keep up the great work

Great update and good luck!

PCS P0N
PharmaComStore Rep
"taz10" for 10% bonus
PM for link to order

Have not updated in a little bit because there hasn't been anything to update till now.

Officially on week 2 of the stack and while greatly increasing my potassium intake to around 50-60% DV from potassium citrate powder alone, my calves still kept tightening up when trying to run. So i made a judgment call and decided to cut out the stenabolic on friday (June 28th) and my calves have been progressively less tight since i did. Still have slight pain in my left but not as bad as before.

I decided to cut it out because I would dose it at work, (10mg/day) and noticed my legs would get tight from just walking around work. Which is bad because I have to walk an entire college campus. If this is the main cause maybe I found a potential side effect? I'll let you all decide for yourselves. But since this seems to be getting better, the trek of hitting a mile will continue once more. I will try to get it by Friday this week and post updates when I can.

New update

Almost done with month 2 of cardarine and I've had some stumbles along the way but I've got everything dialed in and the results are beyond impressive.

After a rough month i weighed and had gained a pound and was up to 259, then i got my diet pinned down and wow. Its been 12 days since i got my diet right and I went from 259 to 251. I restricted my calorie intake to 2400 or less monday thur friday then Saturday and sunday I was allowed a meal at breakfast each day to increase it to about 2700 to keep my body out of starvation mode and it definitely seems like its working. I'm gonna keep this up through month 3 then I'll take a break from cardarine but continue eating my diet and adjusting the calories to make sure i keep up the weight loss till i hit my goal weight.

Another quick update on this log.

I started my second cycle of cardarine from esarms and I made some changes that have seen huge results. Paired with exercise 6 days a week, i switched over to one meal a day since my goal is weight loss. From my last cycle I did put weight back on sadly but that doesn't matter now. I went from 264 to now sitting at 249 and I'm 3 weeks in. I'm losing about a pound a day from when i go to sleep to waking up. And besides being hungry i feel great.

Obviously this is just for weight loss but it works great for me. I will update when I hit 240 pounds.

Top Bottom