PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esarms Cardarine and Stenabolic log

Esarms Cardarine and Stenabolic log

So I've heard all the rave about how top notch Esarms cardarine is so i decided to do a cutting stack from them with stenabolic.

A little about me, I am completely new to both of these products and I chose them to help me lose weight and get motivated in the gym. I'm 25, 6ft 1inch tall, and weigh 258 lbs.

My realistic goals for this 3 month journey are gonna be to lose about 15 lbs. And if I lose more then there's a bonus. I'm also excited about all the posts of making everything cardio related easier and fun over time. And to be able to run a mile non stop in 10 mins or less.

The only reason I want to make this log is because I haven't seen anyone whos considered obese log a weight loss cycle. Its always been people trying to lose that last 2% body fat to trim down. So hopefully you join me for this ride and I can inspire others to do the same!

This is great news, and I look forward to hearing about your journey. Sometimes it's going to be hard, but just keep at training and dial in your diet, and I'm sure you will hit 3 month weight loss goals.

Thanks! Its good to see some support.

nice brother, looking forward to your results

This is just day 1 update, I plan to do a update every 5 days or so. But this cardarine is legit. First dose and I run a quarter of a mile with ease. I used to struggle back when i was in better shape. Excited to see my results on friday. Hoping to run half a mile non stop at 5 mph, ran the quarter at 4.5mph in 3:29 and finished up with some boxing drills. Took it easy because its day 1 but I'm already impressed. Will update on my progress on friday.

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanNuke View Post
    This is just day 1 update, I plan to do a update every 5 days or so. But this cardarine is legit. First dose and I run a quarter of a mile with ease. I used to struggle back when i was in better shape. Excited to see my results on friday. Hoping to run half a mile non stop at 5 mph, ran the quarter at 4.5mph in 3:29 and finished up with some boxing drills. Took it easy because its day 1 but I'm already impressed. Will update on my progress on friday.
    Nice brother!

Good luck man!

Day 2 and 3 went well. Played basketball for cardio day 2 and while i still got winded pretty easy, I also recovered within 5-10 minutes of resting. Been having a hard time running though. My calves keep tightening up even on the walking warm up. What should i add to help ease this?

make sure you are getting plenty of water and potassium... you are likely having more output and likely also sweating more so these areas are very important to stay on top of

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    make sure you are getting plenty of water and potassium... you are likely having more output and likely also sweating more so these areas are very important to stay on top of
    I have a feeling I get a way small amount of potassium in my diet. Thanks Dylan! Any mg recommendation per day?