napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Esarms cardarine bottles came up short

Newsarmsuser

I bought Cardarine from esarms and just finished my first bottle. I only got 24 days from it using a 1ml syringe. I have 4 bottles left and all bottles had the same level of liquid inside. Anyone else have this issue?

did you use their syringe? if so, it clearly says in the faq where to get to 1 ml on it so you may have overused it

I've never had any issues with their cardarine being under filled. The droppers that came with their bottles were 1mL at about 80% full though

No I just take it and go train my ass off. I don't count how many days it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
I used a 1ml syringe. Bottles says it contains 30ml’s so I should have gotten 30ml’s. I’d settle for 28 due to some liquid sticking to the tip of the syringe. But 24 seems a bit short.

If the dropper is measured for 1ml than a 1ml syringe should be the same. It’s been brought up before on this forum about ordering 1ml syringes so there’s no mistaken the amount per dose.

ya I wish the measurements were more legit. It may just be the business and you can't expect them to have good measurements, I just had to estimate it. It is a little inconvenient, cause you don't want to waste it measuritng it out with other droppers etc

ya I wish the measurements were more legit. It may just be the business and you can't expect them to have good measurements, I just had to estimate it. It is a little inconvenient, cause you don't want to waste it measuritng it out with other droppers etc
i believe they have marked droppers now

Top Bottom