PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Esarms Cardarine

Esarms Cardarine

I just received 2 bottles of cardarine and a bottle of cardazol from Esarms and was wondering about dosage. I want to run 20 mgs of caradine. How much of the dropper do i need to fill up for that dosage. And with the cardazol, how late in the day should i take it to be able to sleep soundly at night?

I believe that 3/4ths of the dropper equals the full dose. I don't take caffeine after 2pm; I give it a full 8 hours before going to bed.

30ml bottle dropper

i would not take cardazol too late in the evening... it doesnt have a lot of stimulant in it but even with a little bit, i wouldnt take it too late in the day...

the faq page on esarms covers the droppers

80% full on an esarms dropper is 1mL (therefore 20mg of cardarine). It is great stuff, and you will love the results.

Get some 1ml oral syringes. Makes measuring your dose very easy and more exact than the droppers. They are dirt cheap on Amazon.

Thanks for that man.
    I will definitely try this.

whats the best way to take just squirt in mouth? put under tongue and let sit for a few? bioavailability in cardarine vs stenabolic?

you just take it straight down.. NEVER hold it under your tongue

Dylan as always thank you!