PSL        esarms.com
bannednutrition.com
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 22

Thread: Esarms and Banned Nutrition Comments and Feedback Thread

  1. #1

    Esarms and Banned Nutrition Comments and Feedback Thread

    This thread is for esarms and banned nutrition comments and feedback to be made as well as any questions...


    Here are some links for several logs that have been done on products...



    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms buddhabuilder

    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms stevesmi


    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms cbbram


    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms rickrock


    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms awm1981



    https://www.isarms.com/forums/steroi...ghlight=esarms twinkiegains


    https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/...ghlight=esarms elevenbravo77

  2. #2
    Senior Member P0N's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2018
    Location
    The gym
    Posts
    2,041
    Great stuff!

  3. #3
    Excellent thread!

  4. #4
    Hey Dylan
    I recently bought both Cardazol and M1-Mk and to my surprise, it says on both bottles “contains ephedrine”. The ingredients list does not list this as far as I could see.
    - do you know how much of a dose is in these products?
    I just want to know before taking

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by long_shot View Post
    Hey Dylan
    I recently bought both Cardazol and M1-Mk and to my surprise, it says on both bottles “contains ephedrine”. The ingredients list does not list this as far as I could see.
    - do you know how much of a dose is in these products?
    I just want to know before taking
    You would have to email customer service about that

  6. #6
    Ok thanks for the quick reply

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by long_shot View Post
    Ok thanks for the quick reply
    No problem

  8. #8
    Hello,
    I am planning out a future cycle and looking to add S4 to the stack. I had my eye one the recomp 1 12 week pack and had a quick question. I read over Dylan's s4 dosing guide and compared with other guides it seems that most people suggest dosing at 50mg-70mg and some even more. Unless I'm not doing the math correctly, the package would not include a full 12 weeks of S4 for 3 30ml bottles if I ran 50mg/day for 12 weeks. I'd assume I'd have to add another 3 bottles for the full 12 weeks? Not a big deal if that's the case. Just making sure that if I decide to go that route that I'd have everything I needed.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Gusto View Post
    Hello,
    I am planning out a future cycle and looking to add S4 to the stack. I had my eye one the recomp 1 12 week pack and had a quick question. I read over Dylan's s4 dosing guide and compared with other guides it seems that most people suggest dosing at 50mg-70mg and some even more. Unless I'm not doing the math correctly, the package would not include a full 12 weeks of S4 for 3 30ml bottles if I ran 50mg/day for 12 weeks. I'd assume I'd have to add another 3 bottles for the full 12 weeks? Not a big deal if that's the case. Just making sure that if I decide to go that route that I'd have everything I needed.
    Hi,

    You picked up on something I missed. I ordered the 12 week cycle for an enhanced recomposition. I asked to substitute Anabolicum for Testolone, which which they accommodated. The 12 week cycle came with 3 bottles of Testolone (10mg), Cardarine (20mg), Ostabolic (25 mg) and Andarine (25 mg). Dosing Andarine 2x a day, and Testalone at 20 mg a day, will make me run out of those two in 6 weeks. I contacted esarms and inquired about the Testalone only being 10mg and running out too soon (I had not realized I would have the same issue with the S4). I was told by an esarms rep that "Testolone is 10mgs, there is no need to double up." I have scoured the Internet and have yet to see any site that recommends less than 20mgs. Either their stuff is that much more superior to other products, or I am getting bad information. With that said, had I known that this may not be a true 12 week cycle, I would have gone elsewhere. $1,300.00 is a lot to pay for something that may not be a true 12 week cycle. I am trying to find further information on the isarms forum that will make me feel better about my purchase, but I have not found anything yet. One thing I will say is that they are quick to get back to queries, and their product doesn't taste nasty like others.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by RoadGlide2011 View Post
    Hi,

    You picked up on something I missed. I ordered the 12 week cycle for an enhanced recomposition. I asked to substitute Anabolicum for Testolone, which which they accommodated. The 12 week cycle came with 3 bottles of Testolone (10mg), Cardarine (20mg), Ostabolic (25 mg) and Andarine (25 mg). Dosing Andarine 2x a day, and Testalone at 20 mg a day, will make me run out of those two in 6 weeks. I contacted esarms and inquired about the Testalone only being 10mg and running out too soon (I had not realized I would have the same issue with the S4). I was told by an esarms rep that "Testolone is 10mgs, there is no need to double up." I have scoured the Internet and have yet to see any site that recommends less than 20mgs. Either their stuff is that much more superior to other products, or I am getting bad information. With that said, had I known that this may not be a true 12 week cycle, I would have gone elsewhere. $1,300.00 is a lot to pay for something that may not be a true 12 week cycle. I am trying to find further information on the isarms forum that will make me feel better about my purchase, but I have not found anything yet. One thing I will say is that they are quick to get back to queries, and their product doesn't taste nasty like others.
    Its perfectly fine to run 10 mg per day of rad and get great results...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •