napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise year round on TRT instead of blast and cruise

Mark Diesel

I just recently got on TRT at 25, 330 test range yes I needed it, not just a 25 year old cruising. Now instead of being on cycle half of the year and blasting and cruising, would running 200/200 test/equipoise all year be ok, or more dangerous? Thanks!

You're not going to get as much out of a 200/200 split for sure. But some people do cruise there.

Robolics Representative. PM for details.

I got a lot out of a 150/150 Test /Deca cruise. The one thing I see here is possible elevated hemocrit blood levels. Make sure you give blood every 8 weeks and do blood work.

200 cyp a week and 200 deca/ wk is what my endo has prescribe for me, been on over a year now. Good basic safe stack, numbers stay within range

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The thing is you'll see very little to no benefit cruising like that. I'm actually not a big fan of people cruising with multiple compounds on top of test. It's not good to be out of the physiological range long term. You need your body at homoestatsis in between blasts or you can do a lot of negative things to your health....especially raising RBC and increasing hematocrit making your blood thicker. Blood Donations help but I wouldn't advise doing that long term, and stick to test. I don't know what you expect to benefit from but you will see next to nothing by adding it.

Thanks guys! defitely some solid responses, especially Rick. I'll just blast 600 of eq for 16 weeks then, try to get in some cardio and more reps and work on endurance that way.

Top Bottom