napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise winstrol without test

livelybrand

I just wanted to say Thank you very much for your videos, I am a Subscriber and I really appreciate your advice and your words of wisdom. I had a question for you that has been on my mind. I'm looking for Some Strength Gains in my 3 Main lifts Bench,Squat, Deadlifts. I had ordered 12 weeks worth of Winny, Anavar and Anadrol all orals. But I was going to start taking them but I seen one of your videos saying not do orals alone. So I haven't taken anything yet, I am thinking of ordering Equipose and running that with the Anavar or Winstrol. Is that ok to take Equipose and Winstrol without Test?? My main goal is to Increase my Strength. I didn't want to take the Anavar or Winstrol by itself when you said it will shut you down, I definitely dont want that to happen. Thanks again Dylan for everything you do.
Another question that I had is if I where to run test with the winny or anavar what kind of test do you recommend for strength gains without alot of weight gain I'm not trying to gain much if any weight.

Fuck... popping kettle corn time now. Was gonna comment but Golden State Warriors are about to play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just wanted to say Thank you very much for your videos, I am a Subscriber and I really appreciate your advice and your words of wisdom. I had a question for you that has been on my mind. I'm looking for Some Strength Gains in my 3 Main lifts Bench,Squat, Deadlifts. I had ordered 12 weeks worth of Winny, Anavar and Anadrol all orals. But I was going to start taking them but I seen one of your videos saying not do orals alone. So I haven't taken anything yet, I am thinking of ordering Equipose and running that with the Anavar or Winstrol. Is that ok to take Equipose and Winstrol without Test?? My main goal is to Increase my Strength. I didn't want to take the Anavar or Winstrol by itself when you said it will shut you down, I definitely dont want that to happen. Thanks again Dylan for everything you do.
Another question that I had is if I where to run test with the winny or anavar what kind of test do you recommend for strength gains without alot of weight gain I'm not trying to gain much if any weight.
I'm no expert, but test is your base. You shouldn't run anything without test. Now of course before even going further you need to post your stats. Age weight height body fat years training, diet, diet, and diet...lol...

Which test, no recommendations..I like cypionate personal. You may want test e and eq needs to be run at least 16 weeks. No oral more than 4 to 6 weeks...Dylan can help more than me though...good luck...

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

What do you have on hand for pct.. And AI..if you don't have nothing don't start your cycle yet till you get protection...you can't raw dogg it

OP, come on man. Are you serious? How the fuck have you watched Dylan's videos and think running 3 orals at a time is a good idea? !? And without test?? Fuck man. Just stop

What do you have on hand for pct.. And AI..if you don't have nothing don't start your cycle yet till you get protection...you can't raw dogg it

Lol RAW DOGGIN' [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Gonna pop some sdrol before bedtime... (whispers) I grow in my sleep. Don't tell anyone

you need to take a million steps backward... this is all so ouf control
to and the last thing either one of us wants to see is to see you get hurt... whar are your full stats?? age/hight/weight/body fa? goals fro the cycle..

I'm not real sure where to start with all of this bro, but you need to start off by giving us your full stats, goals, and experience before we can even begin to help you with this mess

Top Bottom