napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise RBC increase timeframe

Energy08

Question for the Group.
Been running EQ 800mg, Deca 400mg, Test 400mg a week.
I’m at week 10 of this cycle. Been getting labs every month.
RBC started at 5.51. RBC week 10 are 5.53.

I’m seeing all the typical results from these compounds. Massive strength increases, ect.
EQ is from very large well know source on here.

I just expected to see a faster increase in RBC.

Does anyone have their own experience on when they saw their RBC start to elevate with EQ??
Love to hear DG comment on this.

Thanks everyone!!!

everyone is different bro... i never get it bad at all for some reason and i know i have had great quality... you cant base its quality on that alone... are you seeing results? increased endurance? vascularity? those are signs you should see with eq that would differ from test and deca but when you use multiple compounds its a bit harder to see... most would have an increase in rbc by now if they were going to get it but thats not to say it couldnt happen later or just not at all bro

Thanks Dylan for such fast response.
Increased endurance for sure. Cardio 5-6 days a week after intense lifting. Never been able to do those back to back.
Some vascular change in arms and chest. Guess I was counting the days before I’d have to donate blood.
I’ve got at least 6 weeks left on EQ so I’ll keep monitoring it.
Appreciate all you do DG!!

Yep, some guys will see it rise quickly and even see it rise quite a bit with any AAS where others may barely see a change. We all respond to compounds differently and so do our bodies and health values

You should be fine as long as you don't get high rbc side effects such as headaches, itching, increased blood pressure, joint pain etc. I have never used EQ, but I do suffer from hereditary hemochromatosis, which tends to spike the RBC levels in regular people. You want to avoid your blood getting too thick and putting stress on your kidneys trying to filter it. Best thing to do is donate blood every two months.

Thanks Dylan for such fast response.
Increased endurance for sure. Cardio 5-6 days a week after intense lifting. Never been able to do those back to back.
Some vascular change in arms and chest. Guess I was counting the days before I’d have to donate blood.
I’ve got at least 6 weeks left on EQ so I’ll keep monitoring it.
Appreciate all you do DG!!
anytime brother, im happy to help

And don't forget that all AAS will increase RBC.....not just EQ. That is just one of those things that gets parroted on forums over and over. The important thing is to always donate blood whether on or off cycle. It is very healthy for men.....especially regarding our prostate health.

And don't forget that all AAS will increase RBC.....not just EQ. That is just one of those things that gets parroted on forums over and over. The important thing is to always donate blood whether on or off cycle. It is very healthy for men.....especially regarding our prostate health.

Really? I’ve never heard donating blood is good for the prostate. If so, that’s good to know. I’ve always had a tendency to have a higher RBC count even before I started TRT. So, I usually give blood every few months because of that.

Really? I’ve never heard donating blood is good for the prostate. If so, that’s good to know. I’ve always had a tendency to have a higher RBC count even before I started TRT. So, I usually give blood every few months because of that.
Absolutely bro. There's actually a lot of good benefits to your personal health donating blood bro. It's a win win especially considering the life saving potential reward it brings. The whole experience is rewarding for everyone. I'm as big of a supporter of donations as it gets

It's always a good idea to get your ferritin levels checked when doing blood work. If they are high, >600 I believe, they would send for a second test, biochemical investigation of iron overload to break down the iron levels even further.

Excess iron will increase your RBC and gets stored in your liver, pancreas, joints etc. This will increase your risk for several types of cancer or accelerate degenerative diseases, such as Parkinson's, Osteoporosis and a dozen others if you are genetically predisposed to them. I am big into encouraging people to donate blood in general, because they are saving lives. My 17 year old son got some nasty type of cancer and was hospitalized for 7 months. He underwent chemotherapy, and dozens of blood transfusions but was cured at the end. I am thankful for life to all those anonymous people who saved my sons life by donating their blood.

It's always a good idea to get your ferritin levels checked when doing blood work. If they are high, >600 I believe, they would send for a second test, biochemical investigation of iron overload to break down the iron levels even further.

Excess iron will increase your RBC and gets stored in your liver, pancreas, joints etc. This will increase your risk for several types of cancer or accelerate degenerative diseases, such as Parkinson's, Osteoporosis and a dozen others if you are genetically predisposed to them. I am big into encouraging people to donate blood in general, because they are saving lives. My 17 year old son got some nasty type of cancer and was hospitalized for 7 months. He underwent chemotherapy, and dozens of blood transfusions but was cured at the end. I am thankful for life to all those anonymous people who saved my sons life by donating their blood.
Wow, that's an amazing story and thank you for sharing with us. Very good outcome in a bad situation. Glad to hear everything went so well for your son. It's stories like those that remind of the importance and keep me going like clockwork every 8 weeks. My next donation is tomorrow, ironically

absolutely awesome of you to share brother, thank you! so glad to hear how things turned out!

Wow, that's an amazing story and thank you for sharing with us. Very good outcome in a bad situation. Glad to hear everything went so well for your son. It's stories like those that remind of the importance and keep me going like clockwork every 8 weeks. My next donation is tomorrow, ironically

Thank you Rick.

Top Bottom