napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

equipoise expiration date

pocranter

Hi follow you on twitter and watch your you tube videos. Thanks for all the info you give out. Question, I bought some Equipoise and on the bottle the expiration date said it expired months ago. I ran it anyway. Does it matter it was expired? 3-4 months past date.

I have been running it for 4 weeks now. I know from your videos it's supposed to be run for two months minimum. However I've noticed acne on shoulders which I never had when I've taken DECA. I'm regretting switching from DECA which has been good to me in past. Kinda new to the game in general but will the acne fade? Thanks for the help.

I have been running it for 4 weeks now. I know from your videos it's supposed to be run for two months minimum. However I've noticed acne on shoulders which I never had when I've taken DECA. I'm regretting switching from DECA which has been good to me in past. Kinda new to the game in general but will the acne fade? Thanks for the help.
2 months??? 16 weeks is not two months bro, its 4... thats the minimum time eq needs to be ran...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

So I should definitely stay with the equipoise then. I will continue running it. Don't wanna ruin gains I have from before cycle.

Only reason I thought about stopping was the acne but hopefully it will go away.

I'm finishing up week four of a 16 week test/Eq cycle @800mg Eq per week. I also started getting acne, but only on my left shoulder. I started swabbing the effected area with witch hazel twice a day and it seems to help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha. Witch hazel yup. Just started applying it yesterday. Buddy told me it helps a little. Good stuff brother. Many thanks.

Top Bottom