napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise Cycle question

kamorver

Hi Dylan,

Just came across a few of your videos on YouTube. I see you vouch for eq. I'm looking For some advice. Here are my stats:

27 years old, 5 foot 10, 190 pounds (off cycle) below average body fat, have only ran 1 cycle (test-e 500mg/ week for 10 weeks with adex as needed and clomid 50mg/ed for 3 weeks as pct). This was somewhat recently. I am now off cycle for about a month or so and feeling decent, only lost minimal gains and weight as expected. My question for you is what exactly should I run for my second cycle?
I'm definetely going to be running test-e as a base again. I'm torn between eq or perhaps something with a much shorter faster acting ester. I Kind of want try an oral but also not sure if worth it? (Liver toxic) Also considering a stack of 2 injectables and 1 oral? What are your thoughts. I'm interested in eq but scared of the idea of it thickening my blood and affecting my lipids. Ultimately I'm open to anything, just looking for some expert advice and opinions. Also wondering what a more suitable pct is for a second cycle with 2-3 stacked compounds. Hope to hear back, Thanks!

If you have only ran one cycle, I would go with the Equipoise. It did me good on my second cycle, consistent, lean gains. You also have to worry less than you would if you were on an oral. I would save that for your 3rd cycle.

EQ is a great addition to your second cycle. Donate blood regularly and you won't have any issues with a high rbc

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

Just came across a few of your videos on YouTube. I see you vouch for eq. I'm looking For some advice. Here are my stats:

27 years old, 5 foot 10, 190 pounds (off cycle) below average body fat, have only ran 1 cycle (test-e 500mg/ week for 10 weeks with adex as needed and clomid 50mg/ed for 3 weeks as pct). This was somewhat recently. I am now off cycle for about a month or so and feeling decent, only lost minimal gains and weight as expected. My question for you is what exactly should I run for my second cycle?
I'm definetely going to be running test-e as a base again. I'm torn between eq or perhaps something with a much shorter faster acting ester. I Kind of want try an oral but also not sure if worth it? (Liver toxic) Also considering a stack of 2 injectables and 1 oral? What are your thoughts. I'm interested in eq but scared of the idea of it thickening my blood and affecting my lipids. Ultimately I'm open to anything, just looking for some expert advice and opinions. Also wondering what a more suitable pct is for a second cycle with 2-3 stacked compounds. Hope to hear back, Thanks!

EQ would work well here bro. The rise in RBC count is not a huge deal but is just a good idea to be aware of. I highly recommend donating blood while on EQ, or any AAS for that matter since they all can cause a rise in RBC.

Heres a good cycle protocol for you

1-16 Test C 400mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 tbol 50-60mg per day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

14-18 HCG 500iu twice per week

19-22 PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

"Below average bodyfat" compared to what? The obesity of most people?

You only ran 3 weeks of clomid?

What is "feeling decent?"

Have you had a blood test?

EQ would work well here bro. The rise in RBC count is not a huge deal but is just a good idea to be aware of. I highly recommend donating blood while on EQ, or any AAS for that matter since they all can cause a rise in RBC.

Heres a good cycle protocol for you

1-16 Test C 400mg per week
1-16 EQ 800mg per week
1-16 tbol 50-60mg per day
1-16 Aromasin 12.5mg EOD

14-18 HCG 500iu twice per week

19-22 PCT

https://www.sarmsx.com/stacks/platinum-pct-stack

Clomid 50/50/25/25
Nolva 40/20/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

Tbol for 16 weeks? Or did you mean 1-6?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

im a major advocate of equipoise but here's a better question for you... how on earth can i tell you what to run on a second cycle when i have no clue what your goals are bro? when you ask a vague question you tend to get an even vaguer answer...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom