napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Equipoise

metalman2

Hey Dylan I've been watching your YouTube videos. Great work! I'm a 19 year old male who has started taking equipoise. Yesterday, I took 150mg just to see if my body would react to it in a negative way which didn't happen. I'm going to take another 150mg tonight and start doing 300mg a week. So my question is, as a 19 year old taking 300mg of equipoise a week absolutely stupid? Or is it okay? I'm not looking for powerlifting strength but I am trying to cut. Thanks for the content. Keep it up.

Hey Dylan I've been watching your YouTube videos. Great work! I'm a 19 year old male who has started taking equipoise. Yesterday, I took 150mg just to see if my body would react to it in a negative way which didn't happen. I'm going to take another 150mg tonight and start doing 300mg a week. So my question is, as a 19 year old taking 300mg of equipoise a week absolutely stupid? Or is it okay? I'm not looking for powerlifting strength but I am trying to cut. Thanks for the content. Keep it up.
you specifically asked if it was stupid and not its WAY WAY WAY past fucking stupid... what on earth are you even doing using steroids period at 19 years old... are you completely intent on wrecking your life? you are running it stupid, its stupid to even do and you have no clue what you are even doing... you dont even have a test base.. stop this stupid ass shit NOW man!

You're 19 for fuck sake bro. Of course it's stupid! It's beyond stupid. You are way too young for steroids and you are fucking up your endocrine system. On top of that you clearly have no idea what you are doing whatsoever taking EQ by itself and I'm sure you have no plans for ancillaries or pct. stop all of this at once, right now before you fuck yourself up!

i really hope your reading this man... you are in so far over your head you have no clue! you need to stop this shit immediately!

Top Bottom