napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eq without test?

Bigsteve5776

I’m a decently experienced user but I’m not one to experiment and screw around when I’m out of my element. I was one of three members chosen to test run the new lab VICON from IWGF and 9th wonder. I’m not so arrogant to the point where I think I know everything. If I have a question I’m going to ask, it’s much better then learning the hard way I promise... anyways here it is. I’ve used EQ once before with a test base obviously. But I’m including it my cycle which is a show prep btw. Which is leading into a cruise afterwards for the spring. I stay on test at usually a TRT dose year round (I know it’s not necessary for my age but I’m not here for opinions on that I’m going to do it anyways and plan on it for life.) but I’ve been reading about eq to understand it better and it’s just from what I understand an altered form of testosterone which is slightly altered by an added double bond at the carbon one and two position which states that I’ve read only lowers its androgenic properties. I’ve always understood that test as a base is protocol no matter what else you run. Is that different with eq? Is test necessary even if you’re running other compounds that would balance out the androgenic properties and/or overpower both? Any insight would be great. I’m just trying to figure out what I should do to be able to bring a better package and be able to dry out and harden up properly. From my experience while on prep I not only switch to test prop but lower the dose as well because as most people know high test equals water retention. So long story short can EQ replace testosterone as a base steroid?

No, there is no substance in existence that can replace testosterone.

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

No, not at all. There is no replacement for test except test. All AAS are derivatives of testosterone but are not testosterone. You must always have a trt equivalent replacement of test at the minimum

eq is definitely not a substitute for test in any way... you can use it without test if you want but it probably wont be a great experience for you

eq is definitely not a substitute for test in any way... you can use it without test if you want but it probably wont be a great experience for you

We were just talking about this... not the best idea but OP, you can do what you want. I’m advocate of always running test.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom