napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ -vs- Primo

Carmel cowboy

What's up isarms family, I am planning my next cycle which won't be until late feb-early march. I have run EQ in my last two cycles at 800mg/wk and get great results with it. The endurance and vascularity is amazing. I have never used Primo. I am looking for everyone's opinion and experience with running both compounds and which compound yielded the best results in lean gains. I know everyone will respond differently but what has people experienced to be the difference between both compounds? My tentative plan for next cycle is to run test, deca and either Eq or Primo and liquid anadrol. My workouts and nutrition are on point. Thanks in advance for reading and giving your experiences!
My stats:
Height:5'10"
Weight: 224lbs
Body fat: approx 10-12%
This will be my 5th cycle. Last cycle was test,NPP,eq,masteron kick start liquid drol.

you know im going to always go with primo here... i love eq but would pick primo 10 out of 10 times...

I thought you would. Why? What effects does Primo have that makes it a clear winner for you?
its the cleanest steroid you can run pretty much... CONTINUOUS lean muscle gains throughout, increases endurance which is never discussed, strength is nice and the way you feel on it is one of my favorite things... you dont have to worry about the high rbc's like you do with eq, the hunger, the anxiety etc... you really dont worry about shit with primo but the normal steroid suppression and possibly hair but thats not common with it either... unless you are prone to mpb but otherwise, its a clear cut winner

I did robos EQ after my tren ace cycle...I didn't notice much but I was also comparing it to the tren I was just running. I think primo would be a good choice.

its the cleanest steroid you can run pretty much... CONTINUOUS lean muscle gains throughout, increases endurance which is never discussed, strength is nice and the way you feel on it is one of my favorite things... you dont have to worry about the high rbc's like you do with eq, the hunger, the anxiety etc... you really dont worry about shit with primo but the normal steroid suppression and possibly hair but thats not common with it either... unless you are prone to mpb but otherwise, its a clear cut winner

Very good! I think I will give Primo a try next cycle. 600-800mg/wk is the recommended dose for 16 weeks?

Here is the planned cycle any feedback or critisim is welcome.
1-16 test cyp 500mg/wk
1-16 deca 400mg/wk
1-16 Primo 600mg/wk
1-4 liquid drol 25mg-50mg/ed
1-8 wk pct aromasin 12.5mg/eod
13-16 winstrol 50mg/ed
Caber will be on hand but my last two runs with deca at 400mg/wk prolactin stayed mid range
1-pct organ st.

im assuming your aromasin is meant for 18 weeks not 8? everything else looks spot on... i would consider running winstrol 6 weeks too but the dosing and durations look right on otherwise

im assuming your aromasin is meant for 18 weeks not 8? everything else looks spot on... i would consider running winstrol 6 weeks too but the dosing and durations look right on otherwise

Yes sorry about the confusion. The aromasin I plan to run all the way through my 8 week pct at 12.5mg/eod. For the winstrol I will see where liver enzymes are at when I do mid cycle bloodwork. My last run with liquid drol they were still slightly elevated at week 10 and the drol was first 4 weeks.

Top Bottom