domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: EQ -vs- Primo

EQ -vs- Primo

What's up isarms family, I am planning my next cycle which won't be until late feb-early march. I have run EQ in my last two cycles at 800mg/wk and get great results with it. The endurance and vascularity is amazing. I have never used Primo. I am looking for everyone's opinion and experience with running both compounds and which compound yielded the best results in lean gains. I know everyone will respond differently but what has people experienced to be the difference between both compounds? My tentative plan for next cycle is to run test, deca and either Eq or Primo and liquid anadrol. My workouts and nutrition are on point. Thanks in advance for reading and giving your experiences!
    My stats:
    Height:5'10"
    Weight: 224lbs
    Body fat: approx 10-12%
    This will be my 5th cycle. Last cycle was test,NPP,eq,masteron kick start liquid drol.

you know im going to always go with primo here... i love eq but would pick primo 10 out of 10 times...

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    you know im going to always go with primo here... i love eq but would pick primo 10 out of 10 times...
    I thought you would. Why? What effects does Primo have that makes it a clear winner for you?

I haven't used primo yet, but I do absolutely love EQ and what it brings.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock View Post
    I haven't used primo yet, but I do absolutely love EQ and what it brings.
    I love EQ to!

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    Absofuckinlutely! Primo all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robo has eq acetate. Any thoughts folks. He's the only one I ever seen offer it.

Quote Originally Posted by 9th Wonder View Post
    Absofuckinlutely! Primo all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Why do you pick Primo?

Quote Originally Posted by gear therapist View Post
    Robo has eq acetate. Any thoughts folks. He's the only one I ever seen offer it.
    I have seen his eq ace! Very interested in feedback from someone that has used it.

I can't really pick one.. both are amazing tbh