napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ vs Deca for Joint support

Androman

For those who have tried and had experience with EQ & DECA, did you guys find EQ to be superior in increasing collagen synthesis when compared to Deca?

I need some joint support but don't want to run low dose deca because it bloats the heck out of me, then with the nipples getting all tendered and then the dick problems.

Basically is there something else better than or works as good as Deca Durabolin that's not HGH or SARMs? Thank you.

Sent from the swolest element under this atmosphere

For those who have tried and had experience with EQ & DECA, did you guys find EQ to be superior in increasing collagen synthesis when compared to Deca?

I need some joint support but don't want to run low dose deca because it bloats the heck out of me, then with the nipples getting all tendered and then the dick problems.

Basically is there something else better than or works as good as Deca Durabolin that's not HGH or SARMs? Thank you.

For me ostarine was always best and MK677, but as far as aas goes I think deca treats my joints WAY better than anything else probably because of how it lubricates

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

For me ostarine was always best and MK677, but as far as aas goes I think deca treats my joints WAY better than anything else probably because of how it lubricates

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

I'm currently starting a high test cycle and just finished doing tris but feel a little creaking in my elbows. I'm just worried of taking the low dose Nandrolone then getting on the shitty sides it comes with.

Then I have to buy more ancillaries for that like caber, but if I have to I guess I have to.

Deca works great bro. Even at minimal doses like 200mg per week, you should feel the benefits in your joints. At that dose, you may not even need caber, but I'd keep some on hand in case.

deca wins with a first round knockout at 10 seconds into the first round.150-200 no caber. Nothing close to it.

Not need caber even if the high test is dosed at 1250-1500mg of Cyp... I'm very fond of high test only cycles lol crazy strength and pure mass, always steer away from deca because it makes me look bloofy.

Dam that's alot of test, that doesn't bloat you? How much AI do u run with that lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

Dam that's alot of test, that doesn't bloat you? How much AI do u run with that lol

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

.5mg EOD. Anything more than that then I feel like shit. That's probably why my joints hurt because last dose was 1mg, and right now I'm force feeding my meal...that's not supposed to happen

Oh High Test I get thicker and I get real strong. I pick 1250mg Testosterone over 750mg Test w/ 500 Deca any day for bulk. I don't like how I respond to nandrolone. Moon face, smoothened gains soft look.

I was BLOWN away how deca worked on my severe tendinitis last year. It was so bad I couldn't hold 5lbs , 4 days after my first 200mg shot it was gone and has been gone for over a year now. I am running EQ for the first time, 800mg weekly , excited to see how it make me feel.

I was BLOWN away how deca worked on my severe tendinitis last year. It was so bad I couldn't hold 5lbs , 4 days after my first 200mg shot it was gone and has been gone for over a year now. I am running EQ for the first time, 800mg weekly , excited to see how it make me feel.

That's good news to hear man. Glad you found a solution for that, I actually might do 150mg per week. U should chime in on the EQ... How long have u been running it

I ran Deca @ 150 for 16 weeks and it helped my rotator cuff a lot

Pharma Lady Rep

That's good news to hear man. Glad you found a solution for that, I actually might do 150mg per week. U should chime in on the EQ... How long have u been running it

I am on week one of this cycle :

Injectables
1-20 4iu gh daily
1-20 300mg test c
1-20 800 mg primo
1-20 800 mg eq
9-20 tren a 100mg eod
Orals
1-20 proviron 50 mg daily
1-5 tbol 50mg daily
15-20 winny 50mg daily
Sarms
1-12 mk 2866 25 mg am
1-16 sr9009 30mg daily 5 mg doses 3hr
9-20 s4 25mg 2xs daily
5-20 gw 510616 20mg daily 30 min pre work out
Ai
1-20 12.5mg aroma eod
1-5 cycle assist
15-20 cycle assist

I am on week one of this cycle :

Injectables
1-20 4iu gh daily
1-20 300mg test c
1-20 800 mg primo
1-20 800 mg eq
9-20 tren a 100mg eod
Orals
1-20 proviron 50 mg daily
1-5 tbol 50mg daily
15-20 winny 50mg daily
Sarms
1-12 mk 2866 25 mg am
1-16 sr9009 30mg daily 5 mg doses 3hr
9-20 s4 25mg 2xs daily
5-20 gw 510616 20mg daily 30 min pre work out
Ai
1-20 12.5mg aroma eod
1-5 cycle assist
15-20 cycle assist

Holy guacamole lol here's mine so far

1-20
Test Cypionate 1250-1500mg.

Lol palladium GH is best for collagen synthesis. Wish I was big money baller at the moment to buy a few Kits of that. High dose Test + GH = great gains

Top Bottom