napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eq and Test E

Winnyman

Sup guys, I finally joined the forum, i had my friend asking question but I thought it was best if i joined myself so I could seek the expertise of everyone on this fourm rather than having to go thru my friend.

I'm 26 years old, 6'0 180 lbs 9-10% BF and have done a Test only cycle at 500 mg for my first cycle.

Now I'm about to start my second cycle of Eq and test and was advised to run it to 16 weeks to get the full benefit of EQ.

Do you guys recommend 600 or 800 mg of EQ a week. I was thinking maybe 600 mg to start for the first few weeks and then pushing it up to 800 mg since I read that 800 is the sweet spot for EQ on the forum.

Also do I need to have Tudca or anything other type of cycle support for this cycle??

Also where is the cheapest place to get needles. I got it from amazon last time, where do you guys typically get urs?

Thanks for reading and any help would be much appericated!

i get mine at shopmedvet now... gpz is also a good place to get them... dga organ st is great with any cycle bro... you dont have to use it without an oral but its still highly beneficial... any steroid can hurt cholesterol and eq can spike rbcs etc... here is the link... https://www.dganutrition.com/product/post-ct/

Second dga organ st! After I started running dga even my blood pressure has been great. I have been blasting 500mg a week of test cyp for the past 10 weeks and my BP is consistently 130/78 which is great for me.

Second dga organ st! After I started running dga even my blood pressure has been great. I have been blasting 500mg a week of test cyp for the past 10 weeks and my BP is consistently 130/78 which is great for me.
thats awesome to hear

I always get my pins from gpzmedlabs. Test and EQ is a great cycle. Let us know if you have any other questions

Alright thanks guys

My first shot Is on wednesday, I plan to inject Sundays and Wednesdays, Is that fine?

Also do stores like Wallgreens sell needles and syringes?

Also injecting 2 CC at a time isnt a probelm right

Wed and Sun is fine.

It just depends on where you are injecting. I slam 3cc sometimes. I usually go for the upper outside quadrant of my ass “Dorsogluteal” even though that is no longer used in hospitals. During nursing school they told us a great IM site was the thigh. Lol, fuck that, I had PIP so bad that I almost went to the hospital.

Idk why the quad sucked lol. My friend and I are both RNs and use the quad all of the time in the hospital. It had the same effect in him with 1cc of test. Maybe because test and eq are much thicker due to the oils than typical medications.

Idk why the quad sucked lol. My friend and I are both RNs and use the quad all of the time in the hospital. It had the same effect in him with 1cc of test. Maybe because test and eq are much thicker due to the oils than typical medications.
Yep, thicker oil based compounds. Slow down that injection big time and problem solved

Top Bottom