napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ study

I linked wrong one first.
"Renal volume, cortical thickness, echogenicity and protein intake value were significantly higher in group 2 than group 1 and 3. Plasma levels of BUN and Cr in group 2 were significantly higher than other groups (p ˂ 0.001). Urine microalbumin and electrolyte levels were normal in all groups.
CONCLUSIONS:
The results of this study indicate that high protein intake, steroid usage, particularly the schemes, including boldenone undecylenate increases cortical echogenicity, thickness of renal parenchyma and renal volume in bodybuilders."

I linked wrong one first.
"Renal volume, cortical thickness, echogenicity and protein intake value were significantly higher in group 2 than group 1 and 3. Plasma levels of BUN and Cr in group 2 were significantly higher than other groups (p ˂ 0.001). Urine microalbumin and electrolyte levels were normal in all groups.
CONCLUSIONS:
The results of this study indicate that high protein intake, steroid usage, particularly the schemes, including boldenone undecylenate increases cortical echogenicity, thickness of renal parenchyma and renal volume in bodybuilders."

Ok, I clicked on the edited link. That's actually some good info to share, particularly how anabolic steroid use combined with high protein, particularly when EQ is included especially, can impact kidney function

Im guessing donating and keeping RBC in check would help the most?

Absolutely. I actually recommend regular donation for anyone that cycles, but especially while on EQ because it can have the biggest impact on RBC than any other AAS, even though they all can raise and impact it to some degree

Ok thanks, i was going to run EQ but that study made me a bit nervous.

I pretty much run EQ every single cycle I run, but I also donate regularly every 8 weeks. All of my bloodwork stays damn near perfect and in check, including hematocrit and RBC.

Interesting at the dosage used 300mg. Do you think running eq around 400mg is fine for first time during first 2-3 weeks to see how you react?

you wont see a thing in the first 2-3 weeks and you also wont notice it doing anything for you strength or size wise at those dose either... it takes a very very long time to build.. you should do more research on the compound itself before you use it

Top Bottom