napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ question

clearorever

Dylan,
Fan of your videos. Had a question and I thought you could help. I've been on TRT for a few months now (Test Cyp 160mg/week) plus 1000iu HCG/week. I'm taking 2 injections per week, and I'm NOT needing to take an AI. I'm in pretty good shape and already gotten gains from the Test. I'd like to add EQ at this point, based on everything I have learned about it from your videos. It seems like a safe choice, and I primarily want to use it for cutting. Here are my questions:

1. How long should I take it for MAXIMUM effect? Is it safe enough to take all year? (I've heard of guys doing this!) Do you still agree with your 600-800/week protocol? I'm willing to take it for 16+ weeks as you suggest in your video, but you don't suggest a recommended time frame for maximum effect.

2. I don't want to increase my TRT dosage. When I eventually come off the EQ, is there any kind of a PCT required? If so, please give me details. Keep in mind I'll theoretically still be taking the TRT and HCG. This is why I'm so confused about how to do this, and I want to make sure I do it correctly.

3. Will the EQ increase my Test levels even further, or will it not help in that regard? (I don't want my Test levels off the charts when I go see the doctor.)

4. What's your favorite steroid for cutting, if you had to choose?

Last edited by a moderator:
Best course of action is to let your TRT do it's thing for a while before considering adding anything else.

Why don't you need an AI?

One of my replies just got deleted. I'm not sure what happened. I don't need an AI because when I originally started TRT my estrogen was so low it wasn't even registering! If it ever gets out of range, I will start taking an AI.

Could anyone answer my questions?

We need full stats, goals, and xperimce before we can advise you.

EQ cannot be ran for a year. That will just lead to long term problems. The normal length would be 16-20 weeks

Dylan,
Fan of your videos. Had a question and I thought you could help. I've been on TRT for a few months now (Test Cyp 160mg/week) plus 1000iu HCG/week. I'm taking 2 injections per week, and I'm NOT needing to take an AI. I'm in pretty good shape and already gotten gains from the Test. I'd like to add EQ at this point, based on everything I have learned about it from your videos. It seems like a safe choice, and I primarily want to use it for cutting. Here are my questions:

1. How long should I take it for MAXIMUM effect? Is it safe enough to take all year? (I've heard of guys doing this!) Do you still agree with your 600-800/week protocol? I'm willing to take it for 16+ weeks as you suggest in your video, but you don't suggest a recommended time frame for maximum effect.

2. I don't want to increase my TRT dosage. When I eventually come off the EQ, is there any kind of a PCT required? If so, please give me details. Keep in mind I'll theoretically still be taking the TRT and HCG. This is why I'm so confused about how to do this, and I want to make sure I do it correctly.

3. Will the EQ increase my Test levels even further, or will it not help in that regard? (I don't want my Test levels off the charts when I go see the doctor.)

4. What's your favorite steroid for cutting, if you had to choose?

16 weeks is the minimum eq nees to be ran but you just literally started trt man... i cant advise you to use steroids when you literally give me nothing to work with.. age/height/weight/body fat? any cycle history? what are your goals?? i mean bro, how do you expect an answer when you give me NOTHING to work with... you dont understand how this works at all and without pertinent information you cannot expect any sort of an answer unless the person giving that answer is completely clueless and/or careless...

I'm 35 years old. 15% body fat. 6'2". Id like to get my bf down to at least 10%, while retaining all of my muscle or possible gaining a little. Want to focus on losing the body fat and getting vascular. I've never done a cycle before other than TRT for a few months. I'm craving to add something else! I feel it's reasonable to add something else since it's been a few months. Sorry for asking about the source, I didn't know. I did find one though! Human Grade.

Help with my original questions?

Just keep asking the sammmmmmmmme thing & expect a different answer......see how far this thread goes

What are you talking about? I made a mistake by not providing the information Dylan mentioned, but I just provided it. I'm not an expert. Please help. I want to
do this properly and most importantly have it planned out to a T.

What are you talking about? I made a mistake by not providing the information Dylan mentioned, but I just provided it. I'm not an expert. Please help. I want to
do this properly and most importantly have it planned out to a T.

Read Post #2

"Awhile" is ambiguous. Please specify what you mean and for how long.

I'm an aggressive guy and I'd really like to experiment and add EQ at this point.

"Awhile" is ambiguous. Please specify what you mean and for how long.

I'm an aggressive guy and I'd really like to experiment and add EQ at this point.

12 months.

Do whatever you the hell you want. We promote health and safety on this board.

No one here is going to contribute to this reckless attitude.

I don't think it's reckless at all. I haven't done anything yet, and I'm asking questions. The opposite of reckless. From my research, EQ is one of the safest steroids there is. Could someone else reply to this thread other than EZ? Thank you

12 months.

Do whatever you the hell you want. We promote health and safety on this board.

No one here is going to contribute to this reckless attitude.
Bro, you tried. you can only do so much. Wash your hands of this one.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You only been in trt for a couple of months and you want to jump on a cycle. Have you checked your rbc hematocrit Hemoglobin after 6-8 weeks being in trt to see if testosterone only is raising these values. How is your estrogen ? These are questions that need to be answered. I waited one year to jump on my first cycle while on trt and guess what I tried tbol EQ deca and I started getting nose bleeds high blood pressure raised rbc this is the reason EZ is concerned with health before muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with everyone else. Your not ready yet. Your impatient and you need to realize this is a marathon not a sprint. Listen to the Good free advice your getting. Also you didn't post what you weigh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One year is not that long to dial in everything including your diet. It'll be worth the wait. EQ won't make any drastic changes anyway so you're not really missing out on a whole lot.

First youre assuming that steroids are gonna make you lose body fat. They dont. Proper nutrition does. Youre 15% and want to get to 10%. The only way youre gonna get there is proper nutrition and strict adherence to it. Get this in check in the meantime while your balancing your bodies acceptance to the trt protocol. In a year a time when you're stabilized you will be primed to make the most of adding something to ur trt or blasting

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

I don't think it's reckless at all. I haven't done anything yet, and I'm asking questions. The opposite of reckless. From my research, EQ is one of the safest steroids there is. Could someone else reply to this thread other than EZ? Thank you

You want to drop bodyfat, that comes with diet. Steroids aren't fat burners so I think you are wanting to take it for the wrong reasons bud

Top Bottom