EQ dosage

Monarc

Male
Weight:196lbs
Body Fat: 8-10%
Height: 5'11"

I have ran 3 previous cycles

1st: Test Cyp - 500/week for 12 weeks
2nd: Test Cyp/Deca - 500/400/ week for 12 weeks ( felt I ran this short my body doesn't respond well to deca)
3rd and current: Test E/Deca/ Tren Ace - 500/200/350 ( only running deca at a low does for joint issues with a recent knee surgery)

So I am currently cutting for summer and toward the end of summer I want to start a cleaner bulk than what deca or npp can offer I am thinking of running EQ for a 16-20 week cycle along with Sust
looking for a dosing protocol or constructive criticism on what to stack along side or a completely different cycle that may yield better results.

Run Eq higher than test or even them out ? If I ran 750 sust as I was planning I would pin Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
Eq is not very suppressive so you can run it higher than Test.

why on the planet earth would you run 750 mg of test?? why? thats ridiculous... you should go 350-500 on test and 600-800 on eq

why on the planet earth would you run 750 mg of test?? why? thats ridiculous... you should go 350-500 on test and 600-800 on eq
My guess is OP is thinking of the suppression of a 19-Nor by running them even but this is not necessary with Eq.

^^^ Right there.....OP this is a great combo.

You're 196 @ 8-10% bodyfat? Are you competing?

Run Eq higher than test or even them out ? If I ran 750 sust as I was planning I would pin Monday, Wednesday, Friday.
I think you are confusing eq with a nandrlone like deca where you want them at least even. There's no need at all to run test as much as eq.

I think you are confusing eq with a nandrlone like deca where you want them at least even. There's no need at all to run test as much as eq.

I would agree with you there, I haven't ran EQ before which is why I am asking the question. Thank you

^^^ Right there.....OP this is a great combo.

You're 196 @ 8-10% bodyfat? Are you competing?

Not competing I have always thought about doing a local show and seeing what happens but I have tattoos (two half sleeves, full chest and a quad tattoo) feel like it would take away from my definition on stage.

I have always ran test close too other compounds I have never ran EQ before. With my research I feel like EQ would be a great compound to put on lean mass.

Thank you for clarifying EQ is ran higher.

Not competing I have always thought about doing a local show and seeing what happens but I have tattoos (two half sleeves, full chest and a quad tattoo) feel like it would take away from my definition on stage.
Protan covers up a lot for the,stage but you'll still see them. There are a lot of guys with extensive tattoo work that compete

The girl I use (and will always use) for my shows can tan you and actually hide the tattoos so they're not seen on stage. No idea how she does it but she does. If those are your stats then I would seriously consider finding a good coach and doing a show. One of two things will happen either hate it and never do it again or you'll be hooked.

Last edited:
The girl I used for my shows can tan you and actually hide the tattoos so they're not seen on stage. No idea how she does it but she does. If those are your stats then I would seriously consider finding a good coach and doing a show. One of two things will happen either hate it and never do it again or you'll be hooked.

I’m pasty fucking white at the moment when I get a chance with good lighting I’ll post some status shots get some criticism if more than just my self may think I have a chance I am down to give it a shot. Thanks for the feed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m pasty fucking white at the moment when I get a chance with good lighting I’ll post some status shots get some criticism if more than just my self may think I have a chance I am down to give it a shot. Thanks for the feed back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you're almost 200 lb and 8 to 10% body fat I don't need pictures to tell you you ready to compete.

Did you see the Arnold's last week? Those guys in the 212 class are under 10% body fat at 2:12 give or take a few pounds. Now granted the difference between 196 and 212 when you're talking about only muscle is a huge difference but you're pretty close and those guys are professionals, you're talking about doing a local show in the NPC.

Do make sure to donate blood if you’re taking EQ both times I ran it I was on the higher end when I donated. Once you’re over their limit they won’t let you. Great stats by the way man definitely don’t let the tattoos stop ya I know some guys in the gym who have tons of them and they find a way to tan where you barely see them on stage (not sure exactly how but it can be done). You’d kill a local show for sure.

Top Bottom