napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ dosage

RomeoD

Hey Dylan.
Please advise your opinion on EQ/Test E cycle 400/400 per week 14 weeks. Am a novice so hoping the 400 EQ is enough for good gains. Your vids recommend 600 minimum but want to use a 200/200 mix vial twice a week.

I am 230pds around 15-18 bfi in case weight us a consideration. Been training 15 yrs

Your vids recommend 600 minimum but want to use a 200/200 mix vial twice a week.

I am 230pds around 15-18 bfi in case weight us a consideration. Been training 15 yrs

So...let me get this straight...you already know the recommended min. dosage....so instead of designing a cycle around what is BEST to obtain your goal...you design it around the concentration contained in a pre prepared vial....tell me how that makes ANY sense at all?
And you think because your HOPING something..it will somehow change Dylans advise re: minimum dosing??

Now for the not so nice hard truth.....15 yrs training....15-18% BF...???...brother you need to learn how to diet and train...CONSISTENTLY...before using ANY steroid
You have a very long way to go before AAS use is appropriate

So...let me get this straight...you already know the recommended min. dosage....so instead of designing a cycle around what is BEST to obtain your goal...you design it around the concentration contained in a pre prepared vial....tell me how that makes ANY sense at all?
And you think because your HOPING something..it will somehow change Dylans advise re: minimum dosing??

Now for the not so nice hard truth.....15 yrs training....15-18% BF...???...brother you need to learn how to diet and train...CONSISTENTLY...before using ANY steroid
You have a very long way to go before AAS use is appropriate
LOLLL yes, i just didnt even bother to respond to that because it just never ceases to amaze me... i sit and tell people how to do and not do things yet they still write and say"well, i know you said this but..." i mean, why do i waste my time?

Top Bottom