napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

eq + deca = ok??

stets

I've been researching the cycle I want to run and I've been reading mixed reviews that deca and eq shouldn't be ran together. Some I read that they're good running together. Have any of you guys used eq and deca together? Has it worked great for you? And of course this is with test base. Thanks

I'm going run
500mg test
250mg deca
600mg eq
50mg tbol 6 weeks
50mg winstrol last 6 weeks.
Thanks guys!

1-18 500mg test
1-16 250mg deca
1-16 600mg eq
1-6 50mg tbol
14-20 50mg winstrol
1-24 eod 12.5 aromasin
Caber on hand
And pct. May look into running pct at 6 weeks also

Eq and deca are a great pair who said they werent both are really long esters that work well in a longer cycle and they compliment each other . EQ that combo will ramp your appetite though keep your diet clean and youll pack on some solid muscle if you eat crap though your gonna end up with alot of soft puff you dont want

I'm running deca with EQ right now and it's one of the best cycles I've ever ran. I think it's an amazing combo when structured correctly.

Eq and deca are a great pair who said they werent both are really long esters that work well in a longer cycle and they compliment each other . EQ that combo will ramp your appetite though keep your diet clean and youll pack on some solid muscle if you eat crap though your gonna end up with alot of soft puff you dont want
That really is the biggest thing: KEEP YOUR DIET CLEAN! If I don't do that, especially on Deca and EQ, I really do back myself against a wall.

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Id drop the EQ and deca at the same time they both take forever too clear if your cycling with pct if you blast and cruise then it dont matter

So run eq with test 20 weeks? Drop the deca at 16?
From what I have read it's ideal to run EQ for 16-20 because of the long ester. I'm running test/eq for 20 also.i think I'm on week 14. Just play it by ear running for 16 weeks and when you get close to the end if you're still noticing gains just run it to 20.

You may or may not have to make some adjustments to your test or whatever else because I started out at 500 and I dropped down to 350 because I feel like I'm more responsive at 350 than I was at 500 I don't get bloated and I also switched from test e to test C. And plus I feel like my endurance went down the higher my test was.

***** has anyone ever run deca at low dose for 20 weeks. Or is that not safe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

My husband used Deca and EQ for off season for many years, he even kept EQ when he switch to contest season, think he take it almost one year non stop once

From what I have read it's ideal to run EQ for 16-20 because of the long ester. I'm running test/eq for 20 also.i think I'm on week 14. Just play it by ear running for 16 weeks and when you get close to the end if you're still noticing gains just run it to 20.

You may or may not have to make some adjustments to your test or whatever else because I started out at 500 and I dropped down to 350 because I feel like I'm more responsive at 350 than I was at 500 I don't get bloated and I also switched from test e to test C. And plus I feel like my endurance went down the higher my test was.

***** has anyone ever run deca at low dose for 20 weeks. Or is that not safe?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

That's what I'm thinking...I've read similar cycles with deca dropping no later than week 14 and they carry eq longer with test

Top Bottom