napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ cylce length opinions

Shunka Witko

Just curious what peoples opinion on with this EQ cycle length and choices of dosing. Are there any pros or cons to each one?

Option 1: 16 week with Test@375 and EQ@750

or

Option 2: 20 Week with Test@300 and EQ@600

Mathematically the total dosing work out the same...6000mg of test and 12000mg of EQ.

Any advantage to one over the other?

16 week minimum on EQ 20 is preferable but obviously would need to continue running the test as well but don't think thats advisable unless youre on trt. Also running it between 6-800, 800 being optimum and 6 minimum.

I like option 1 the best. I think you'd get more out of it. Even with eq gains will start stalling towards the 16 week mark so make the most of those 16 weeks

i like option 1 as well.. you are getting right near that sweet spot for the eq dosing and 16 weeks is a perfect cycle length... i like option 1

Cool...thanks for the input...so the whole layout will be option 1 with Winny the last 40 days...adding GW (my favorite!!) starting week four so it runs for four weeks after cycle. Adex will be dosed as needed according to bloods. (I know Aromasin is preferred, but I have a script for Adex). No PCT as I will resume TRT dosing protocol.

Thanks again...I'm looking forward to it!

You're gonna love this cycle bro. I'm in week 10 of the exact cycle, except I'm running 800mg eq and 400mg test pw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're gonna love this cycle bro. I'm in week 10 of the exact cycle, except I'm running 800mg eq and 400mg test pw

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That gets me pumped!!! Love to hear that! Can you put into numbers the gains you've achieved? Just curious

I have everything...I'm just trying to hold off until October to start...it's going to KILL me! LOL

Top Bottom