napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EQ cycle

daonees

Hey bro ..
1st i would like to thank you for the great contents you posting and here in the UAE you are very popular .

Just to get straight into question

Im planning to Do a
EQ at 750 wk for 16 weeks
Kick start with Tbol at 50 mg / day for 8 weeks
Kick start with test P and NPP at 500mg wk each for two weeks and then cruise with test E and deca at 400mg wk each for 14 weeks
Winn at 100mg EOD for 8 weeks
Aromasin at 0.5 EOD
Liver detox swisse brand
Some peptides maybe ?GHRP6?

Do you think winn should be finished with or it can be ran from the start of the cycle ?

What are ur thoughts and recommendation ?

Age 27
Weight 83 kg
Height 180
BF 13%
Looking to get bigger at 92 kg and and low BF

That's a shot ton of juice, what's your cycle history?

Orals for 16 weeks OR winny and T-bol at the same time; absolutely not....and why 100 mg's of winny?

Bro as i posted its 8 weeks Tbol
EQ as per dylan suggestion a min. Of 16 weeks with test at same dosage and adding deca for more strength and clean growth.

You wrote this:

Kick start with Tbol at 50 mg / day for 8 weeks

Winn at 100mg EOD for 8 weeks

That's not 16 weeks?

IMO Test E/Deca/EQ soup to nuts you're GTG. "Kickstarting with prop & NPP" is bro science IMO.

Rick & Dylan have run this combo with great success.

Why only .5 or aromasin EOD?

What do you have planned for PCT?

bro im sorry but this is not good... first of all... you are not "cruising" at 400 mg week of each.. cruising would be 200 or under... tbol 8 weeks is too long man and you are going to be sorry when all the sides ruin your cycle from running orals too long, trust me... your pct sucks, its so incomplete and you are not addressing anywhere near all the issues that would allow for full and rapid recovery along with sustaining far more of your gains... i think you have your aromasin and arimidex doses confused... .5 mg eod is for arimidex, not aromasin... 12.5 mg eod for aromasin... why waste money on peptides when sarms destroy them? also, where is your prolactin control??? cycle support with orals? this is a mess bro, seriously and i dont want you to hurt yourself but that's the path you are on...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is the link to purchase the entire pct stack followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?rou...earch=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Man you can't run tbol and winny back to back 16 weeks! even if it is injectable, it's still liver toxic

Man you can't run tbol and winny back to back 16 weeks! even if it is injectable, it's still liver toxic
yes, thats way too much... its not nearly as toxic but its still present and thats just liver, cholesterol, cardiovascular, lipid etc. abuse...

bro im sorry but this is not good... first of all... you are not "cruising" at 400 mg week of each.. cruising would be 200 or under... tbol 8 weeks is too long man and you are going to be sorry when all the sides ruin your cycle from running orals too long, trust me... your pct sucks, its so incomplete and you are not addressing anywhere near all the issues that would allow for full and rapid recovery along with sustaining far more of your gains... i think you have your aromasin and arimidex doses confused... .5 mg eod is for arimidex, not aromasin... 12.5 mg eod for aromasin... why waste money on peptides when sarms destroy them? also, where is your prolactin control??? cycle support with orals? this is a mess bro, seriously and i dont want you to hurt yourself but that's the path you are on...

when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Thanks bro Dylan
Okay now i need ur advice on running EQ test E and Deca for 16 weeks with tbol .
Please advice about dosage and length of each type .
In adition what do u think about adding winstrol at later stage of the cycle ?

Shall i run GW and MK only on PCT with nolva,clomid and proviron ?

Regards .

Last edited:
Thanks bro Dylan
Okay now i need ur advice on running EQ test E and Deca for 16 weeks with tbol .
Please advice about dosage and length of each type .
In adition what do u think about adding winstrol at later stage of the cycle ?

Shall i run GW and MK only on PCT with nolva,clomid and proviron ?

Regards .
this cycle is 16 weeks... here are the links to purchase everything you need followed by the layout.. .

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-lgd-4033

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-Off/30-testolone-rad-140

https://www.sarmsx.com/liquiaro-15mgs-ml-30mls

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133

1-16 test cyp 350 mg week
1-16 deca 350 mg week
1-16 eq 800 mg week
1-18 aromasin 12.5 mg eod
1-16 rad140 20 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m.
1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg per day dosed once a day in the a.m.
15-18 hcg 1000 ius week

pct 19-22

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Top Bottom