napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Eq / bold.

m555zma

Finished 1st week of EQ at 400mg/week. How many weeks till I notice something? Following trainers diet plan and everything. (Running EQ with 500mg test cyp/week)

generally between weeks 7-9... its a very long ester and needs to be ran a MINIMUM of 16 weeks... you should have researched this before you started it bro... you should KNOW your compounds before you run them

400 is pretty low from what I have Hurd. I have my eq on hand for my next cycle going to run it at 800 for min of 16weeks and see how I go...

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Finished 1st week of EQ at 400mg/week. How many weeks till I notice something? Following trainers diet plan and everything. (Running EQ with 500mg test cyp/week)
Go on YouTube, and find anyone of Dylan's videos on eq. You will get all the info you need.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Dude! At only 400 you are not doing enough to be any good! Boldenone/EQ is a long ester, which means it needs time to build to active level! Onset does not begin for about 3 to 4 weeks and does not peak until weeks 7-8!! Is why it should really be run for 20 weeks.

What is your cycling experiment and stats? How long are you planning on running this cycle? What is your pct? EQ really needs to be 600mg to be worth it, and it does take a while to get going. Don't expect anythng for over a month really

Have to agree with these guys. 600mg a week at least for eq. Being such a long ester, you're going to have to be patient to let it build up.

Top Bottom