napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epistane Cycle

bamcoders

Hey Dylan!

Hope all is well man. Long time listener, first time caller here. Love your YouTube vids - the info you provide is straight gold.

My question is in regards to possibly running Epistane as my first cycle ever. I'm 32 years old and 100% natural at the moment. I've got a bottle of EShred by UG Pharma that I've never cracked open, which is just enough for a 30-day cycle. I've also got a bottle of their Arimistane-based PCT supplement called Arimi-T. 99% of what I've seen online in regards to Epistane has been very positive, especially for lifters who've never used a prohormone before. I was wondering if you happen to have any knowledge or suggestions for users who are thinking of running it. If I do go through with it, I plan on at least using a strong liver support since it's methylated, along with essential fatty acids to make sure my joints don't dry out in the process. My main concern though is would I need a test base to run it with or can I just take it alone safely? I've read many mixed answers to this online. Also, is their Arimi-T product (ingredients being Cholorophytum Bonvilanium, NAC & Arimistane) enough of a PCT or would I need a few other things?

Any info you can provide will be much appreciated! Thanks a ton man and keep up the great work. Cheers!

i would not recommend that whatsoever.. thats not even remotely close to a pct either... how do you expect an AI to give you recovery? i think you should stick around the forum more and get your knowledge base up because the way you are talking now, you are going to only end up hurting yourself...

Hey Dylan,

Thanks for the quick response! I was doing some browsing and I noticed you sell a PCT product that looks pretty damn good. Do you think stacking it with the arimistane-based product I already have would be enough for a full PCT if I just run the epistane by itself for 4 weeks? Just let me know.

Hey Dylan,

Thanks for the quick response! I was doing some browsing and I noticed you sell a PCT product that looks pretty damn good. Do you think stacking it with the arimistane-based product I already have would be enough for a full PCT if I just run the epistane by itself for 4 weeks? Just let me know.
no, arimistane is not even remotely close to a full pct... i already made all of this clear in my last post and i also made it clear how ignorant running epistane alone is as well... apparently you are not listening whatsoever... you do it your way man... i cant waste time on people that dont listen to me

Hey Dylan,

I tremendously appreciate the quick feedback you're providing man, but I think you may be misunderstanding me so I apologize if that's the case. I'll try to break down what's going on in my head really quick so you can see my thought process. Bear in mind though that I'm not 100% committed to running this cycle or anything, which is why I wanted to get your feedback and suggestions before moving forward since I really appreciate your knowledge on the subject.

First things first: I've been lifting for almost 15 years and I've never run a cycle before of anything stronger than creatine, so this would be my first one with anything AAS-related. The reason I was thinking of going with Epistane is because I've read online from multiple sources that it is a great prohormone for beginners with very few sides (if any), and it's supposedly easy to bounce back from. For example, a lot of people seem to have used RPN Havoc over the years and reported great results with minimal sides on it so I figured this might be a good introductory prohormone for me if I decide to go that route. The only thing is, since epistane is DHT-based, I wasn't sure if it should be ran alone or with a test base, something like 4-andro maybe along side it since it directly converts to testosterone? From your last post though, it definitely seems like epi should be run with another compound and not by itself so I appreciate you letting me know. I'm guessing this is because it can cause suppression.

Second: Since Arimistane wouldn't be enough for a proper PCT, maybe stacking it with your 'Post CT' product could be enough for a complete PCT afterward? I know a lot of guys use SERMs no matter what so I wanted to know your thoughts on this.

Like I said, this is mostly for my own information so I'd like to pick your brain about it before doing anything. Hope this helps shed some light on where I'm coming from.

you never run a steroid or prohormone without using a full pct... im not recommending you to use any oral without test and im not recommending any prohormone use.. there is literally not reason to use a prohormone... the only reason or allure before was they were legal, which clearly they are not now... your first cycle should be test only.. you can run whatever you want, its your body, your choice but there's no way im recommending that to you bro

Top Bottom