napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Epicatechin and it's effects on myostatin explained: A new video by Dylan Gemelli

Hi Dylan, I know that most of people are not aware of that myostatin thing and i didn't know that so far. Let's forget about myostatin inhibitors for a second. For example it's said that you can't even feel EQ working till week 8 and it should be run 16week. but on the otherhand it's said that myostatin causes gainz to stop at around week8. Dont these contradict each other?

I've used Laxogenin supps and have been looking at trying epicatechin just to see any difference. These are two of the natural anabolic big hitters out right now. Some companies are releasing supplements with both in them (I think there could be some great synergy between the two compounds). Some guys swear by one or the other. Most companies are releasing both horribly underdosed so it's tough to get a good baseline.

Hi Dylan, I know that most of people are not aware of that myostatin thing and i didn't know that so far. Let's forget about myostatin inhibitors for a second. For example it's said that you can't even feel EQ working till week 8 and it should be run 16week. but on the otherhand it's said that myostatin causes gainz to stop at around week8. Dont these contradict each other?

Myostatin is something that will eventually take place but its not a certainty at what point and its different for everyone plus adding things like epicatachen can mitigate it

I have tried both epicatechin and follistatin 344 tbh i couldn't even tell a difference maybe i had a little better endurance with the follistatin but that's about it... I don't think there are any effective myostatin inhibtor out there and if there are they are most likely dangerous as hell to use

I have tried both epicatechin and follistatin 344 tbh i couldn't even tell a difference maybe i had a little better endurance with the follistatin but that's about it... I don't think there are any effective myostatin inhibtor out there and if there are they are most likely dangerous as hell to use
theres actually a LOT of research that says otherwise when it comes to both bro

The compound takes longer to build up and get gains as well as its impact on myostatin levels.

The more dramatic a compound gives results in a shorter time, the quicker myostatin rises, so things like orals have the biggest effect as well as short esters. More anabolic/androgenic compounds like tren also raise,it quickly compared to others.

In a nutshell, the quicker and bigger you get gains, the sooner you stall out because of myostatin. It's your body's natural response to muscle gain, so they correlate directly

Top Bottom