napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enquiry about my stack

brookermg

Hi Dylan,
I've been watching your videos for a while now. I just have a question about my stack. I've been taking 50mg Anavar (daily) 4ml of Masteron and 4ml of primobolan a week. Starting noticing my hair is shedding a lot! My hair line is strong and I've got thick hair, but after only 2.5 weeks on this cycle I'm losing hair. Which steroid is it that's giving me this effect?

No test, just the 3 mentioned. I think it was the Anavar that had the worst side effect. The shedding has stopped just 2 days after discontinuing them.

good fucking lord... no test? what are you doing??? you dont have a clue what you are doing... first of all, you have FAR more to worry about other than your hair doing what you are doing with no test... what a mess.. .second, you are using THREE dht steroids.. what exactly do you expect here???? they ALL can cause hair loss... do you have any clue what you are doing... i mean any clue whatsoever??

I guess I have been ill advised. I did have a look around and read a lot of people stacking these without test. I guess I fucked up.
Thanks for the advice

yes bro, this is just horrible... you are very very misinformed to say the least and you are going to learn some hard lessons if you dont get yourself informed...

you need to stop this nonsense asap and you likely need an 8 week pct by running this without test..

Top Bottom