napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Is this enough protection for a cycle with an oral?

Flanex

I'm going to be doing a cycle that includes an A-Bomb kickstarter & possibly a winny ender.I have a few cycle posts on the board but I'll post them again as well as my stats.

Cycle:

1-12 TestCyp 350-400mgs

1-12 Aromasin 15mg E3D (comes in 15mg tabs)

1-4 A-Bomb 50mgs ED

1-12 B-12 1,000mcg

8-12 Winstrol 30mgs ED

I may add some sarms in there too.I haven't decided yet.Probably just GW though.

Stats:

5'8"

192lbs

BF 14% (I will be under 12% when I start)

Cycle experience.Only Test.Blasting & cruising for years.I've been on TRT for 7 years.I'm currently on my second sarms cycle.

Protection & the main question for this thread:

Liver support:
https://www.a1supplements.com/now-l..._content=email newsletter&utm_campaign=090516

Prostate support:
https://www.a1supplements.com/now-clinical-strength-prostate-health

Cardiovascular support:
https://www.a1supplements.com/now-coq-10

Plus Fish Oil,Cissus quadrangularis,TriFlex,Vitamin D3 5000iu,Vitamin C 1000,Green Tea Extract,etc

Is this enough protection?I'm prone to joint pain & my prostate is slightly larger than normal.BP is good,only slightly elevated sometimes.I will be taking these supports throughout the whole 12 weeks.

Last edited:
Does that cover more than the liver?I thought that was like an All-In-One cycle support.Thanks

ETA: BTW That's the best price I seen on that stuff.Thanks for the link.

It's supposed to be an all in one, but I don't believe in all in ones myself. Dosages are never where they need to be with all in ones ya know? Yeah I used to buy a ton of shit there at that site when I went thru my PH phase, just don't ask customer support shit lol, they will lie thru their teeth to make a sale lol.

It's supposed to be an all in one, but I don't believe in all in ones myself. Dosages are never where they need to be with all in ones ya know? Yeah I used to buy a ton of shit there at that site when I went thru my PH phase, just don't ask customer support shit lol, they will lie thru their teeth to make a sale lol.

Yea I got sarms in capsules from them before I found this place.I wasn't going to give them business but they have stuff that Amazon doesn't & their prices are pretty good.They ship fast too.

Yea I got sarms in capsules from them before I found this place.I wasn't going to give them business but they have stuff that Amazon doesn't & their prices are pretty good.They ship fast too.

As with anything you have to have a discerning eye for quality bro... heal up and kill shit bro. Use a heating pad too, us old fucks need every trick in the book lol.

1,000mcg a week B12 is a good start, split that between your Test pins (I assume twice weekly on blast? So 500 mic's each).

As with anything you have to have a discerning eye for quality bro... heal up and kill shit bro. Use a heating pad too, us old fucks need every trick in the book lol.

Yep,Heat & ice are our friends.

1,000mcg a week B12 is a good start, split that between your Test pins (I assume twice weekly on blast? So 500 mic's each).

Thanks chelades,That's exactly what I was looking for.

Love this product. Rich is a bit of a nut case but he makes good products, I've tried them all and I love every one

Top Bottom