napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enlisted In the Army, any prior service guys here?

soonaj

Enlisted in the Army yesterday, kinda behind in the game age-wise haha but, ive always felt like I was called to serve.
Any other athletes here vets or active duty?

Last edited:
THE United States Marine Corps!!! When you ship Brother?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

United States Marine Corps 1990-2014.
Welcome to the suck. Army huh? Marine Recruiter office was closed? Lol... just kidding sorta.

United States Marine Corps 1990-2014.
Welcome to the suck. Army huh? Marine Recruiter office was closed? Lol... just kidding sorta.

quite a career man! haha it wasnt closed, and i know you arent kidding :p dont worry, im going to embrace the suck!

@ NY Navy, Uber for the Marines! Thanks for the ride!

Lol... WOG Day. The Navy is decent. Back in the day I considered them because I could've kept some of my size. I was 210lbs at about 10% back then. Something about wanting to travel, kick ass and be one of the baddest mofos on Earth pulled me to the Corps though. Finished SOI at 166 pounds at 6-7% easy. Then the fun began. Recon!

Brah, you know most SEALs are former Force Recon I know. Just love us... accept the embrace of saying you're family by way of a Squidly nature.

Besides... nothing sweeter than a MAGTF(SOC) giving a zero dark thirty wake up call on a door.

I went into boot camp at 194 came out 163. But I hold onto fat and water like a bitch. Right now I am at 228.

Top Bottom