napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enlightened Pure Essence PCT

Buddhabuilder

Community Leader
VIP Moderator
The answer to the second most asked question of AAS cycling, "Will I keep my gains after the cycle?", is the same as the answer to the most asked question, "What gains can I expect from my cycle?" and that answer is;

"It depends."

It depends on your training. Are you planning out challenging routines, changing them up every 12 weeks, and pushing the envelope with progressive overload?

It depends on your diet. Are you using the scale and the mirror to guide your carb and calorie intake while scientifically measuring out exact protein levels?

It depends on your life condition, which is a combination of will power, optimism, drive, and spiritual belief (This is number 1 for me. I am the Buddha.) Are you living a balanced life, being mindful of how your actions impact the people around you and yourself?

And, of course, it depends on the quality of your gear, and the scientific research you, and trusted comrades (read - AR Mods) have brought to the design. Have you fully researched every aspect of what you plan, and do you have it all in your possession before starting?

I just finished a fantastic cycle thanks to Express Domestic, and am now fortunate enough to have the opportunity to log my PCT with Pure Essence gear.

So much awesome stuff to come. Keep an eye on this one.......

So, just a little house keeping.

I have been blasting cruising for 3 cycles, that's 20 straight months on (yea, I know). So this will be a real trial by fire for Pure Essence gear and my own power to restart my natural system. Rick Rock shared his expertise on the subject and following the introduction of HCG during my 2 week cruise at 1250iu twice a week, the PCT design looks like this;

Clomid 50/50/5050/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
DAA
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

All Pure Essence except the DAA, and I might throw in another natty test booster as I go along. I have a physical coming up, which may happen before the end of the PCT, so it would be interesting to see my levels, even as they are being impacted by the Clomid and Nolva. Of course, real bloods 4 weeks after the full PCT run to see what my recovery really looks like.

Monday will be my first Pure Essence dosing. I have my training in place, diet solid, and life condition ready for anything.

Let's do this.......

So, just a little house keeping.

I have been blasting cruising for 3 cycles, that's 20 straight months on (yea, I know). So this will be a real trial by fire for Pure Essence gear and my own power to restart my natural system. Rick Rock shared his expertise on the subject and following the introduction of HCG during my 2 week cruise at 1250iu twice a week, the PCT design looks like this;

Clomid 50/50/5050/25/25
Nolva 40/40/40/40/20/20
Aromasin 12.5mg EOD
DAA
MK-2866 25mg ED
GW 20mg ED

All Pure Essence except the DAA, and I might throw in another natty test booster as I go along. I have a physical coming up, which may happen before the end of the PCT, so it would be interesting to see my levels, even as they are being impacted by the Clomid and Nolva. Of course, real bloods 4 weeks after the full PCT run to see what my recovery really looks like.

Monday will be my first Pure Essence dosing. I have my training in place, diet solid, and life condition ready for anything.

Let's do this.......

This is going to be a great log and i absolutely love your intro here as its right on the money.. You have been on a very significant amount of time and in fairness, an eight week pct is going to be necessary here but im intrigued to see what it looks like after four weeks... You know im here for guidance and support throuout bro!

Cant wait too see post cycle labs as ive been on for a while and nervous about coming off . ive done the hcg clomid bridge for 8 weeks once and a few cruises but no complete clean time in over 2 years

Cant wait too see post cycle labs as ive been on for a while and nervous about coming off . ive done the hcg clomid bridge for 8 weeks once and a few cruises but no complete clean time in over 2 years

Definitely follow along bro and we will get you on the road to recovery as well!

So let's see, that's number 4, scientific research. Dylan was kind enough to tweak this cycle to extend it to 8 weeks to help ensure a better recovery after so much time on . Here it is;

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/0/0

nolva 0/0/40/40/40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

From what I can see by a few posts here, and a couple pm's, a lot of Bro's jumped on the blast and cruise band wagon and may be considering coming off, so this will be an important log for the community. And with Pure Essence we will see how real quality products can make this possible.

I more pin of HCG tomorrow and I'll be ready to start Monday.

Can't wait....

So let's see, that's number 4, scientific research. Dylan was kind enough to tweak this cycle to extend it to 8 weeks to help ensure a better recovery after so much time on . Here it is;

clomid 50/50/50/25/25/25/0/0

nolva 0/0/40/40/40/40/20/20

aromasin 12.5 mg eod

mk-2866 25 mg day

gw-501516 20 mg day

From what I can see by a few posts here, and a couple pm's, a lot of Bro's jumped on the blast and cruise band wagon and may be considering coming off, so this will be an important log for the community. And with Pure Essence we will see how real quality products can make this possible.

I more pin of HCG tomorrow and I'll be ready to start Monday.

Can't wait....

Absolutely bro... This log will be a huge tool for so many people... Theres so many out there who just lurk and read and dont post so your reaching so many with this and it will save a lot of people... Im really looking forward to this

I'm defnitely in to follow and see how this all goes for you buddy! I know I gave you a nice 6 week PCT protocol, but it probably is best to extend that out to 8 weeks to be safe and give you a little more time at making your recovery. I think that is a great plan. You have a great strategy for it, with some great products and you are giving the best chance you can. Obviously you have been on for quite some time and it's going to be a tough battle regardless, as you know. I'll be watching closely my friend!

Are you gonna do labs while on clomid then after PCT or after only curios

Hi Gymjunkie, I have a physical coming up, I thinking maybe around week 6, so we will see what labs look like at that point while sill on the PCT protocol, and then again 5 or 6 weeks after.

It is going to be so interesting.....

Thanx Rick Rock. We can see where Dylan stretched the PCT out, but at heart it is so much like your original design. I will include at least 1 natty Test booster too.

Anyway, number 1 (I won't do this the whole time), Training.

Right now I am doing supersets on everything. I like that approach for in-between things, whether cycles or routines. I feel like it is a shock to the system and makes straight 4 sets of 8-10 or 10-12 feel fresh when I bring them back.

Kind of working on a design in my head and will nail it down over the weekend. I think the key for coming off cycle is focusing on exercises I have not done in a while and starting in at about 70% of what I could actually do. This gives healing time and makes it so I don't start feeling "weak" because I'm not hitting the numbers I was while on.

Excited for the fresh start......

A word on the HCG during this 2 week cruise.

I have the sensation of the muscles I work on a given day on the verge of cramping. I've been able to be mindful and not go into full charley horse mode, but it's been close at times.

Definitely feel the hormones shifting big time, but still have vascularity, just down about 3 pounds, which I assume was some bloat.

Nothing special about diet right now. Thought about having a cheating holiday, but for the most part I've lost my taste for having cheat stuff often.

Back in my favorite bodybuilding gym for the weekend.....I Love that Fuckin' place!

349c9545662013c9e9e43bc6ce49758a.jpg

Sent from my LG-P769 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom