napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enhanced Athlete YouTube channel

Check this shit out guys for a good laugh. This is why people think pill form works.

https://youtu.be/7ZcHXJwyijI

There is another video of a guy taking 40mg of osta. The guy who sells the stuff swears by the product. He has some interesting videos on sarms and other type of compounds.

Anyways just wanted to share this haha.

What a trainwreck......just.....wow....I can't even

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

Seems like legit sarms haha. Look at the other testimonal videos of using osta.

The guy who run the channel uses 40mg of lgd or something like that.

I need his hook up, I need his gainzzzz

Sent from my SM-G360P using Tapatalk

I'm still laughing at that video. Gained 30 pounds in four weeks lmao.

Dylan chime in on this shit haha

i try really hard to not insult others or say bad shit anymore because of my faith but fuck man... this is whats wrong out there right now... fucktards like this... i mean fuck me... 1. how could anyone take this shit serious? 2. how could the people that make these videos not realize how big of fucktards they truly are? 3. well, i guess i should answer my own question, theres a million more fucktards than people with half a brain out there and this just confirms that!

i try really hard to not insult others or say bad shit anymore because of my faith but fuck man... this is whats wrong out there right now... fucktards like this... i mean fuck me... 1. how could anyone take this shit serious? 2. how could the people that make these videos not realize how big of fucktards they truly are? 3. well, i guess i should answer my own question, theres a million more fucktards than people with half a brain out there and this just confirms that!

I asked the owner of the channel and who sells the sarms under his brand of how legit is his source. All he said was he takes it and had testimonials and gets bloodwork all the time. Hahaha

Top Bottom