dganutrition.com
dganutrition.com
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Enhanced Athlete sarms

Enhanced Athlete sarms

have you heard of the company called Enhanced Athlete? they make sarms half the price sarmsx has and the purity is just as good as sarmsx. its in pill for but it"s been lab tested. any thoughts?

Enhanced Athlete sarms

So let's account a few things.
    1. Absorption
    2. Digestion/Ingestion
    3. Lab Test Documents
    4. Accounts of suppression from users of EA patrons

So rapid absorption occurs when ingested in bioavailable liquid suspension form. The digestive acids don't not have the opportunity to destroy and degrade the product. It is actually absorbed immediately into the blood stream by absorption, not by the slower and less effective digestive tract and stomachs. Lab testing... shall I make one on my computer in an excel document, or word document? You can never be assured of the sheets validity.
    If they are what they profess, why are people on forums worldwide citing suppressed testosterone and gyno like symptoms? You really trusted that when PH's were banned all the raws were what? Destroyed??? LMAO... hardly. The Chinese like their moneyjust as much as we do. I can't see them chucking tons of raws into the ocean.
    Obviously SARMs are able to be capsulated, but I'm just offering up a few points people don't think of. I've used a lot of SARMSX products and they complimented my blasts quite well. I'm neither endorsing SARMSX or attempting to dick ride anyone, but just think for a moment about digestion vs Ingestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by 44YOGearHead; 05-19-2017 at 05:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    So let's account a few things.
    1. Absorption
    2. Digestion/Ingestion
    3. Lab Test Documents
    4. Accounts of suppression from users of EA patrons

So rapid absorption occurs when ingested in bioavailable liquid suspension form. The digestive acids don't not have the opportunity to destroy and degrade the product. It is actually absorbed immediately into the blood stream by absorption, not by the slower and less effective digestive tract and stomachs. Lab testing... shall I make one on my computer in an excel document, or word document? You can never be assured of the sheets validity.
    If they are what they profess, why are people on forums worldwide citing suppressed testosterone and gyno like symptoms? You really trusted that when PH's were banned all the raws were what? Destroyed??? LMAO... hardly. The Chinese like their moneyjust as much as we do. I can't see them chucking tons of raws into the ocean.
    Obviously SARMs are able to be capsulated, but I'm just offering up a few points people don't think of. I've used a lot of SARMSX products and they complimented my blasts quite well. I'm neither endorsing SARMSX or attempting to dick ride anyone, but just think for a moment about digestion vs Ingestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    not really sure what else needs to be said here to be honest... lets put it this way, just to expound slightly although its honestly not necessary because 44 said it damn near all... this particular company actually encourages kids to use insulin, dnp, etc... there have been so many people come here complaining about side effects that ARE NOT related to sarms and when you sell at that price, which would barely break even, thats a red fucking flag... you do whatever you want but sarmsx has the highest quality you are going to find and i stand by that a million percent... you actually KNOW what you are getting because bloodwork and results don't lie... ANYONE can make a fuckin lab test form... i can do it in five minutes if you want one...

Very nice 44. I like the way you broke this down. Good info.

I'm an ex EA customer and won't be going back anytime ever.

FYI I experienced no suppression on their products. I experienced fuck all.

User feedback speaks for itself, and there's been many people come here that has complained about the side effcts from enhanced athlete products, as well as results not consistent with sarms use. Their prices are a big red flag. You get what you pay for with sarms. Sarmsx is the only one I'll trust

Quote Originally Posted by olderbro View Post
    I'm an ex EA customer and won't be going back anytime ever.

FYI I experienced no suppression on their products. I experienced fuck all.
    LOLLLL there is a large consensus on that one!

"Lab tested" anyone can get a piece of paper saying whatever they want. Lol I'm not paid by anyone or anything but the user feedback speaks for itself. Gyno/suppression are pretty common among ea users.

Quote Originally Posted by walkonwings View Post
    "Lab tested" anyone can get a piece of paper saying whatever they want. Lol I'm not paid by anyone or anything but the user feedback speaks for itself. Gyno/suppression are pretty common among ea users.
    Exactly. Shutdown and gyno are tell tale symptoms of prohormone use

Less price doesn't mean anything. Do you want to eat prime rib or a cow's ass?