Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Enhanced Athlete sarms

Quote Originally Posted by 44YOGearHead View Post
    So let's account a few things.
    1. Absorption
    2. Digestion/Ingestion
    3. Lab Test Documents
    4. Accounts of suppression from users of EA patrons

So rapid absorption occurs when ingested in bioavailable liquid suspension form. The digestive acids don't not have the opportunity to destroy and degrade the product. It is actually absorbed immediately into the blood stream by absorption, not by the slower and less effective digestive tract and stomachs. Lab testing... shall I make one on my computer in an excel document, or word document? You can never be assured of the sheets validity.
    If they are what they profess, why are people on forums worldwide citing suppressed testosterone and gyno like symptoms? You really trusted that when PH's were banned all the raws were what? Destroyed??? LMAO... hardly. The Chinese like their moneyjust as much as we do. I can't see them chucking tons of raws into the ocean.
    Obviously SARMs are able to be capsulated, but I'm just offering up a few points people don't think of. I've used a lot of SARMSX products and they complimented my blasts quite well. I'm neither endorsing SARMSX or attempting to dick ride anyone, but just think for a moment about digestion vs Ingestion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I'm impressed with this 44 thx for sharing bro

Quote Originally Posted by Dangans View Post
    I'm impressed with this 44 thx for sharing bro

Would have been better but I got these big assed gh thumbs lol.

Would have been better but I got these big assed gh thumbs lol.

Lmao

Oddly enough I support SARMSX because I know they work. I've tried a few and even as a steroid guy, I see the value of them for their intended purposes. I can't say that about other companies as my son bought some bs ones at a local supp shop and they were ph's I know. Besides knowing Dylan and trusting the man I feel confident spending money with SARMSX over other brands.

Oddly enough I support SARMSX because I know they work. I've tried a few and even as a steroid guy, I see the value of them for their intended purposes. I can't say that about other companies as my son bought some bs ones at a local supp shop and they were ph's I know. Besides knowing Dylan and trusting the man I feel confident spending money with SARMSX over other brands.

i really appreciate that brother and i will never forget what happened to your son... im always going to be pissed off about that... THANK YOU for ALL your valuable contributions and input... fucking love you bro

S4 from sarmsx gives me the vasculature of an Erect dick. You get what you pay for. And I'll pay for penis arms

Quote Originally Posted by DT117 View Post
    S4 from sarmsx gives me the vasculature of an Erect dick. You get what you pay for. And I'll pay for penis arms

LOLLLL thats awesome bro but its also very true! s4 provides huge increases in vascularity!