napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Enerting PCT

Winnyman

Hey guys,

So I just finished up 12 weeks of NPP (450 mg) and Test E (500 mg) with prolactin and aromasin and made some great gains, added about 13 lbs going from 180 to 193. Only side effects that I really experienced was snoring and a little breathing problems while sleeping but labido was great all cycle pretty much. had my last shot 1 week ago today so I'm just waiting another week and then going to begin PCT with clomid, DGA Post CT, Nolva, GW, and MK for four weeks and then lay off for a few months.

Questions I had for the fourm:

How much armidex should I be taking in PCT? I've only used aromasin before so I'm not sure on the dosage of armidex. I took aromasin every third day
How does your guys eating pattern change after coming off of a cycle like this. Should i continue to eat in a surplus or should I eat closer to my maintenance level calories?
When should I get my blood levels checked. 2 weeks after completing PCT?

you shouldnt use arimidex in pct, you use aromasin... arimidex does nothing to prevent gyno rebound, nor does it increase igf like aromasin, which is key to recovery... eating at maintenance is fine and you check bloodwork 4-6 weeks after pct

Okay I'm using aromasin instead of armidex. been 3 weeks since my last shot of TEST E and About a week into PCT and I'm noticing I'm not getting as many errections as I was on cycle, Ive dropped about 6 lbs and look even better in the gym now. Going to start taking the sarms i need for PCT, I just got them.
thanks for ur help dylan bro

Top Bottom