Energy stack not training

CalMag

What would be the perfect non training stack
i thought 677,516 & stenabolic
Does stenabolic require pct ?

If purely for energy how would u rate each of those 1 to 10

As well. what energy will i have stacking all those
Will i benefit adding more somthing for energy

the three you picked do not require pct but im not sure what you mean by energy.. they provide extreme endurance enhancements, both gw and sr..

How r u Dylan!!
Each morning if im not training heavy and long workout i basically have 0 energy,
Extreme anxiety sadness ..
After i train i have super charge for the day & all gud & happy.
I take all vitamins and stuff, i have very busy days and im really lookin not to train
Well thats what i mean energy !

Hm will u describe 677 as the energy u get from workout ? for example on days off training do u get the same energy as u worked out if u on 677

Last edited:
How r u Dylan!!
Each morning if im not training heavy and long workout i basically have 0 energy,
I take all vitamins and stuff, i have very busy days and im really lookin not to train

Hm will u describe 677 as the energy u get from workout ? for example on days off training do u get the same energy as u worked out if u on 677

I think you are confusing energy with motivation.....and no compounds can give you motivation. That has to come within

If you don't have the time to do everything do what you can. I'm the same way. If I don't work out before work it takes me a while to get the ball rolling. For about 2 months I had to be to work early and leave late. 16 hour days. I would hit the gym, run 30 mins and leave. That's all it took to get me motivated for the day. Cardio is a natural booster. My off days I lifted. Good luck

How r u Dylan!!

This is mindset. Only you decide if you are going to be sad or happy. Read, or listen to podcast/audio of some sort. It will set up your entire day.

Be grateful you can even workout, have a job, that you were born in the US and not China, that you have Isarms etc. gratefulness is one of the most powerful ways you can train your brain and you will attract more more things to be grateful for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How is your sleep quality? You should be waking up refreshed and ready to go. Do you hate your job? How is your home life? What I am getting at here is that you need to get to the root cause of the problem and not try to mask it with a drug or supplement.

these dont provide energy bro.. and OF COURSE you feel better working out in the morning, it jumpstarts your day.. your diet and sleep schedule could effect you and how you feel the next day as well... sarms will make you feel good, yes, absolutely but you have this idea of energy that i think is just off base

I think you are confusing energy with motivation.....and no compounds can give you motivation. That has to come within

It's definitely something mechanical in my body bro
The differences are nuts if i train

If you don't have the time to do everything do what you can. I'm the same way. If I don't work out before work it takes me a while to get the ball rolling. For about 2 months I had to be to work early and leave late. 16 hour days. I would hit the gym, run 30 mins and leave. That's all it took to get me motivated for the day. Cardio is a natural booster. My off days I lifted. Good luck

Nice brother
For me its Super heavy lifting that does the job

This is mindset. Only you decide if you are going to be sad or happy. Read, or listen to podcast/audio of some sort. It will set up your entire day.

Be grateful you can even workout, have a job, that you were born in the US and not China, that you have Isarms etc. gratefulness is one of the most powerful ways you can train your brain and you will attract more more things to be grateful for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well It's definitely something mechanical in my body bro
Im grateful for my "do nothing get tons of money" job 4sure lol but god. i hate Israel.

How is your sleep quality? You should be waking up refreshed and ready to go. Do you hate your job? How is your home life? What I am getting at here is that you need to get to the root cause of the problem and not try to mask it with a drug or supplement.

If i train all good sleep great i love everything life awesome
Well thats if i train hard as hell!!

these dont provide energy bro.. and OF COURSE you feel better working out in the morning, it jumpstarts your day.. your diet and sleep schedule could effect you and how you feel the next day as well... sarms will make you feel good, yes, absolutely but you have this idea of energy that i think is just off base

First man just saw ur video.
Want to let u know. Im totaly on ur side ill fuck utube up a bit nicely talk to them
Hope my 1k$ order from dga will lift ur mood a bit, as well ill buy ur next helpul masterpiece products 4sure. Stay super strong Brother!! take some tren xD

I checked my body i saw that it has tons of energy and strength potential
My trainings are nuts, I feel Extreme lethargy 1h after i wake up ! and in this time exactly i lose tons of size(!?) it's the goddamn cortisol rush! 516 maybe will stop it!!
I have shity sleep if i dont train thats y i thought 677 may help
As u see some growth/bloodflow stimulation is i what i need!! (btw stimulator like coffee yohimbine dont work) 677 516 9009 maybe will do the trick isnt it
Anyway my order of them will arive tomorrow!!

LOL i appreciate that a lot brother, thank you!! 677 can actually cause lethargy although it will enhance your sleep... gw501516 will help your cortisol in a major way though bro and so will sr9009... so thats something to consider

Top Bottom