napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

EnduraShred

fezzy273

Hi, I need some advice to setup a cycle. I plan on taking endurashred for 45days, 6.5 weeks. Do I need to use a liver care supplement with it? if so which one? Also is a PCT required ?

Hi, I need some advice to setup a cycle. I plan on taking endurashred for 45days, 6.5 weeks. Do I need to use a liver care supplement with it? if so which one? Also is a PCT required ?

wtf is that?????? you can’t just expect to ask about a product and everybody to know what it is???

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

wtf is that?????? you can’t just expect to ask about a product and everybody to know what it is???

PharmaComStore Rep
“taz10” for 10% off
PM for link to order

adc8953e2889e300a6bfa8a449e9416a.jpg

Yikes just googled it and it’s supposedly a GW/MK2866 mixture in capsule form. Looks about as fake as you can get
771e811d3b30edc3c748951abe5f5735.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% would not suggest using this product whatsoever. You have no idea what could be in it bro. Go through esarms.com the forums sarm sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noone is going to advise using this garbage... you should never even consider using any sort of "sarms blend" whatsoever... who knows what you are getting but you wont be getting what you think... i wouldnt touch that if you paid me to use it

Top Bottom