domestic-supply

sarms.forsale
bannednutrition

napsgear

Thread: EnduraShred

EnduraShred

Hi, I need some advice to setup a cycle. I plan on taking endurashred for 45days, 6.5 weeks. Do I need to use a liver care supplement with it? if so which one? Also is a PCT required ?

Quote Originally Posted by fezzy273 View Post
    Hi, I need some advice to setup a cycle. I plan on taking endurashred for 45days, 6.5 weeks. Do I need to use a liver care supplement with it? if so which one? Also is a PCT required ?
    wtf is that?????? you can’t just expect to ask about a product and everybody to know what it is???

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/endurashred/
    its a combination of Ostarine and Cardarine

Quote Originally Posted by Tazz View Post
    wtf is that?????? you can’t just expect to ask about a product and everybody to know what it is???

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order

Yikes just googled it and it’s supposedly a GW/MK2866 mixture in capsule form. Looks about as fake as you can get

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

100% would not suggest using this product whatsoever. You have no idea what could be in it bro. Go through esarms.com the forums sarm sponsor.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

noone is going to advise using this garbage... you should never even consider using any sort of "sarms blend" whatsoever... who knows what you are getting but you wont be getting what you think... i wouldnt touch that if you paid me to use it

http://www.jwsupplements.co.uk/endurashred/
    its a combination of Ostarine and Cardarine
    Oh boy. I would bet money those are prohormones or legit just creatine pills..
    if you need sarms you go through www.esarms.com ... you don’t go through products that arnt lab tested like that by a no name brand.

PharmaComStore Rep
    “taz10” for 10% off
    PM for link to order