napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance question

amahtez

Im not taking this cycle for myself or intend on taking it i just want to see if the science adds up. If someone took - 250MG of test E, 300MG of tren E and 500MG of equipoise and 20MG of GW51056 - would the equipoise be able to still provide tremendous endurance performance even with the tren on cycle? or will the tren still negatively effect the users cardiovascular endurance? Just seeing theorically if it is possible to increase strength and endurance consecutively. Just a what if scientific question, not asking for myself.

eq is not going to combat a thing with tren in terms of endurance... eq does not even boost endurance to a high extent... gw is the key to that, not eq... if you run eq and tren without the gw, your cardio is going to be hurt... you add gw, it will mitigate the issue

eq is not going to combat a thing with tren in terms of endurance... eq does not even boost endurance to a high extent... gw is the key to that, not eq... if you run eq and tren without the gw, your cardio is going to be hurt... you add gw, it will mitigate the issue

Thank you brother, for not only replying quickly but for taken time out of your day to help out with my silly question. i had a feeling that cycle was too good to be true.

Top Bottom