napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endurance

Siljo3

Hello,

I am training MMA and i need something for stamina and endurance.

I presume SR and GW. What about steroid? Will testosterone, SR and GW do the thing?

Thank you and regards

Hello,

I am training MMA and i need something for stamina and endurance.

I presume SR and GW. What about steroid? Will testosterone, SR and GW do the thing?

Thank you and regards
Sr and gw are perfect for stamina and endurance. You don't need steroids for that and they won't benefit you for those goals specifically.

What is your stats, experience and exact goals?

steroids are not going to help with stamina aside from equipoise and you would need test with that as well... sarms are built for this where steroids are not.. .primobolan adds slight endurance and eq helps but nothing in comparison to sarms and both sarms listed require no pct either... it makes no sense to use steroids in the circumstance... here is a link to the discount page on sarmsx...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

Sr and gw are perfect for stamina and endurance. You don't need steroids for that and they won't benefit you for those goals specifically.

What is your stats, experience and exact goals?

85kg
178cm
30yrs old
14% bf
10 yrs of bodybuilding
Done 2 steroid cycles till now

Goals: i became exhausted very fast when i have sparing. I train MMA only 6 months and i want to progress, thats why i need more stamina and endurance.

Thanks for the tip.

steroids are not going to help with stamina aside from equipoise and you would need test with that as well... sarms are built for this where steroids are not.. .primobolan adds slight endurance and eq helps but nothing in comparison to sarms and both sarms listed require no pct either... it makes no sense to use steroids in the circumstance... here is a link to the discount page on sarmsx...

https://www.sarmsx.com/30-off

How much and when to take gw and sr?

How much and when to take gw and sr?
Make sure you get them from www.sarmsx.com to insure you gave the best quality. The dosing on those looks like this and you can run them up to 16 weeks at a time

Gw 20mg per day dosed 30 minutes pre workout
Sr9009 30mg per day (5mg dosed every 2-3 hours 6 times a day)

They do not drug test you? I fought back in 2005-2006 and we were tested. Also I would agree with the bro on the top. We for sure but you know as well as I do these things are not really needed for mama unless you just want to look nice in the ring. All the best

Top Bottom