napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Endocrinologist

Portelles75

Any body here know of a good endocrinology in the south Bay area.?
I'm trying to get on TRT. But I want a Dr. That knows about steroids use.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Any body here know of a good endocrinology in the south Bay area.?
I'm trying to get on TRT. But I want a Dr. That knows about steroids use.

Do you currently have low natural test, or are you self prescribing test?

My test. Was at 320..
Yes. I'm self administrating TRT. I get blood work every 3 months own my own. So far everything looks ok. UT I would like to be under a Dr. Care. I want to stop doing this on my own. Kaiser said my testosterone. Is within range and would take give me TRT.

My test. Was at 320..
Yes. I'm self administrating TRT. I get blood work every 3 months own my own. So far everything looks ok. UT I would like to be under a Dr. Care. I want to stop doing this on my own. Kaiser said my testosterone. Is within range and would take give me TRT.

Yes, some endos will work with you if you go in there and be honest about what you are doing, and work to get you switched over to a legit script. They'll know anyways once they run your bloodwork that you're on test so might as well let them know from the start.

That's exactly what I want. Someone that I can trust telling everything about my steroids use. And everything I have done.
But most endocrinologist don't know sh.t about steroids use.

That’s what I like about my doctor I go to a health spa and was straight up I use gear already but I’d like to be under your care and have a legit prescription lol. He was like ok let’s give you a shot today then ha easy as cake.

Top Bottom