napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ending cycle with Prop

mellomuscle

Hello,

I am currently on week 10 of my 12 week cycle of test E @ 500mg/week. I want to end my cycle with test prop. Just looking for advice/suggestions with what i have planned.
So starting week 12 i will start implementing the prop injections EOD. (could do ED as well, but have only injected into quads and ventro glute)
Going to just do prop at 300mg/week because the long ester is still clearning out of my system and i want to minimize sides. Then week 13 and 14 i will stick to 300mg/week then wait 3 days after last pin to start pct.

This sound all good?

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

that's stupid dude , just run the test e 14 weeks and then pct 2 weeks after last pin

Pharmacom Labs Head Board Rep
http://pharmacomstore.co
Pharmacom Labs Official Distributor since 2008
"isarms" code for 10% off at checkout

That doesn't make much sense mello. Just run the enanthate to the end of cycle. It will take a few weeks to clear anyway, then pct.

Hello,

I am currently on week 10 of my 12 week cycle of test E @ 500mg/week. I want to end my cycle with test prop. Just looking for advice/suggestions with what i have planned.
So starting week 12 i will start implementing the prop injections EOD. (could do ED as well, but have only injected into quads and ventro glute)
Going to just do prop at 300mg/week because the long ester is still clearning out of my system and i want to minimize sides. Then week 13 and 14 i will stick to 300mg/week then wait 3 days after last pin to start pct.

This sound all good?

Why in the world are you wanting to add test prop to the end of your cycle, when you are already running test E? I just don't see the logic in that whatsoever.

What is your stats and experience?

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

You are trying to avoid sides and make your transition into PCT smoother, I get it. But you are actually going to do the exact opposite by fucking around at the tail end of your cycle. Run the Enanthate all the way through, do not over complicate it.

that literally makes no sense in any way, shape or form... you are not going to avoid sides man! you are only adding to them further shutting yourself down... STOP with the unreasonable and reckless usage... that literally sounds so absurd bro... seriously... instead of getting into a real where you have no clue what your doing and eventually hurting yourself, take a step back and finish the cycle properly... i am certain you dont have the proper pct... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

here is a link to purchase the pct you need followed by the layout...

https://www.sarmsx.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=133&search=platinum

clomid 50/50/25/25
nolva 40/20/20/20
aromasin 12.5 mg eod
mk-2866 25 mg day
gw-501516 20 mg day

Good thing i asked, i've just seen in multiple cycles that people end in a short ester to keep test levels higher while the long ester leaves the system and since the prop leaves the system around 3 days that's much more favorable than 2 weeks. But i was just asking for people's oppinion and i now won't do that.
I have most the stuff needed for pct besides the mk2866 and gw 501516.

I've used prop to end my cycle before and it didn't do much. I waited 1 week after my last prop shot to start pct. I was like you and I wanted to have a smoother pct but it doesn't do much tbh. Just stick with the E. You'll have easier injections and all will be good

I've used prop to end my cycle before and it didn't do much. I waited 1 week after my last prop shot to start pct. I was like you and I wanted to have a smoother pct but it doesn't do much tbh. Just stick with the E. You'll have easier injections and all will be good
True, i can save the prop to kickstart my next cycle then. Thanks!

Good thing i asked, i've just seen in multiple cycles that people end in a short ester to keep test levels higher while the long ester leaves the system and since the prop leaves the system around 3 days that's much more favorable than 2 weeks. But i was just asking for people's oppinion and i now won't do that.
I have most the stuff needed for pct besides the mk2866 and gw 501516.

I defnitely recommend picking up the GW and MK-2866 from sarmsx. It can literally make or break a PCT

I defnitely recommend picking up the GW and MK-2866 from sarmsx. It can literally make or break a PCT

If rick rock says so, im ordering today lol where can i find a discount? Just one of these costs more than the entirety of the rest of my cycle...

If rick rock says so, im ordering today lol where can i find a discount? Just one of these costs more than the entirety of the rest of my cycle...

There are no discounts unless you do a multiple bottle purchase. However, you only need one bottle of each to complete your pct. and both are not very expensive at www.sarmsx.com

There are no discounts unless you do a multiple bottle purchase. However, you only need one bottle of each to complete your pct. and both are not very expensive at www.sarmsx.com

Plus it's like putting a price on maintaining all my hard work or not. Gotta do what you got to!

Plus it's like putting a price on maintaining all my hard work or not. Gotta do what you got to!

there is NOTHING more important than pct brother and there's so many different areas often overlooked for FULL recovery as well as gains maintenance... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

definitely add them to your pct!

there is NOTHING more important than pct brother and there's so many different areas often overlooked for FULL recovery as well as gains maintenance... when you are in pct, you are going to get a major spike in cortisol... cortisol is termed the "gains killer" for a reason... it will put you into a catabolic state which will not allow you to build muscle and at the same time will eat it away, on top of the fact you will also get unwanted fat gain... so you will lose muscle and gain fat that you had just busted your ass an entire cycle for... GW and MK prevent the rise in cortisol... not only that but they keep you performing at a level you were while on cycle being the ultimate performance enhancers they are... on top of the fact that mk2866 is the ultimate for healing and recovery, which is imperative in pct as well as keeping strength up to a very high level... gw will also treat cholesterol and blood pressure, which are definitely things that need addressed in pct as well…

definitely add them to your pct!
How do you dose them out of the bottle? Ive heard ppl use a slin pin and just cut off the needle.

How do you dose them out of the bottle? Ive heard ppl use a slin pin and just cut off the needle.

wow, whoever told you such fucked up shit is someone i would NEVER and i mean NEVER associate with again... that is so fucking stupid bro... seriously... whoever said that, is a complete and utter fucking moron... seriously... wow... wow... wow... bro listen, its all oral... LOL its a simple dropper than you use for dosing and you just take it straight down... ive never heard such a shit before... wow... seriously... unreal... DO NOT associate with fucktards bro or your going to end up getting hurt

wow, whoever told you such fucked up shit is someone i would NEVER and i mean NEVER associate with again... that is so fucking stupid bro... seriously... whoever said that, is a complete and utter fucking moron... seriously... wow... wow... wow... bro listen, its all oral... LOL its a simple dropper than you use for dosing and you just take it straight down... ive never heard such a shit before... wow... seriously... unreal... DO NOT associate with fucktards bro or your going to end up getting hurt
Yah man, idk im just saying what i saw online, most of this shit is bunk thats why i'm asking you. I don't appreciate feeling be littled for every question i ask however...

I'm trying to learn, stop making me feel like an idiot for sharing stuff i've seen online that i'm questioning its legitimacy.

On the same note, thank you very much for all the information you are sharing with me from your personal knowledge. I truly appreciate everyone's help here.

Yah man, idk im just saying what i saw online, most of this shit is bunk thats why i'm asking you. I don't appreciate feeling be littled for every question i ask however...

whoa, what are you talking about.. i was talking about the clown that gave you that info, not you in any way... if your that touchy over me telling you how stupid someone else is then i cant deal with it... period... i am trying to help you to know how foolish others are advising that shit... NOT ONE THING i said was directed at you whatsoever.. NOT ONE

I'm trying to learn, stop making me feel like an idiot for sharing stuff i've seen online that i'm questioning its legitimacy.

On the same note, thank you very much for all the information you are sharing with me from your personal knowledge. I truly appreciate everyone's help here.

good luck man, i dont hold hands... i help and thats what i did... me trying to tell you how stupid someone else is and you have "feelings" about it.. im sorry but females on here dont act like that bro... i am trying to help you to avoid idiots so YOU DONT GET HURT

Top Bottom