napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

End of cycle insomnia / potential other issues

wantsomekarn

Hey, first time post here but looking for some needed input on this.
30y/o 230lbs 6'2

I just came off of a couple products Monday from a local supplier, specifically "Trenatestin", 11-oxopro, RAD-140. I also used an Amazon in-cycle supplement, multi, and fish oil as usual support. I injured myself and took 6 weeks off from lifting. I wanted to gain the strength back quickly after, so I ran these for 8 weeks. After doing some digging on the right keywords, I came across this site and found a lot of useful posts, and decided to stop using those products for the time being. I did have outstanding results in strength, ate like crazy and increased my previous to injury maxes - deadlift (475>550) and bench (300>345) in 8 weeks. I gained 25lbs, but that largely has to do with going heavy keto during my break. I also used to weigh 280lbs, so I gain weight very easily.

Now the issue is I cannot sleep, and it's not because of stims/caffeine. I don't workout at night, I don't drink caffeine after lunch. I've tried natural supps for sleeping. This entire week I slept 5 hours TOTAL M-Thurs. Tired as hell, go to bed, can't fall asleep. My libido is practically non-existent, zero interest, no issues in the smash department tho because I still got it in last night - not because I actually wanted to, she was annoying me. I guess you can say I'm irritable too. All of that could stem from me not sleeping.

I messaged my doctor yesterday about it - but before I go in and potentially have blood work done, I'd rather properly post-cycle off.

I started using Metabotest just to have something more immediate, should I be taking extra steps here?

Edit: Another note
My real intention was to immediately start trying to cut fat after I was done with the previous mentions.
I will have Cardarine and Ostarine tomorrow, as well as S4.

Last edited:
man, i have no fucking clue what you are even using here... local supplier says it all so i dont even know what to tell you to do but you need to start using your head on buying things because noone knows what you actually have... im sorry but i dont even know how to help you... i can tell you this, you are likely completely shut down from whatever it was but i need to see blood work to see what kind of damage you have actually done to yourself because it NOT GOOD... you need an 8 week pct, thats a certainty...

Thank you for the reply. They were Hardcore Forumations/Anabolic Warfare products from a supplement chain store. Previous to being told to use them, I knew nothing about them.

I have 8 weeks of GW501516 and MK2866 arriving tomorrow. I would have to wait for anything else to arrive, such as Clomid - but trying to place the order today if at all possible.

Should I wait to have the blood work done or schedule that

Includes:
Complete Blood Count (CBC) w/ Differential: Hematocrit; hemoglobin; mean corpuscular volume (MCV); mean corpuscular hemoglobin (MCH); mean corpuscular hemoglobin concentration (MCHC); red cell distribution width (RDW); percentage and absolute differential counts; platelet count; red cell count; white blood cell count; immature granulocytes
Comprehensive Metabolic Profile ( includes eGFR ): A:G ratio; albumin, serum; alkaline phosphatase, serum; ALT (SGPT); AST (SGOT); bilirubin, total; BUN; BUN:creatinine ratio; calcium, serum; carbon dioxide, total; chloride, serum; creatinine, serum; globulin, total; glucose, serum; potassium, serum; protein, total, serum; sodium, serum; eGFR
Estradiol
Follicle-Stimulating Hormone (FSH)
Luteinizing Hormone (LH)
Testosterone, Total - Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS

I went to my primary care phys. to actually get something for the sleep issue, insomnia isn't actually anything new to me so I figured I'd just get something for it. His response to me telling him I wanted Estro etc levels checked was "You're not a women". My test levels have always been that low. If necessary I'll just go have another test run at the local Epoch.

TESTOSTERONE 247.8 ng/dL 249.0-836.0 ng/dL
TSH 1.230 uIU/mL 0.270-4.200 uIU/mL
THYROXINE (T4), FREE 1.58 ng/dL 0.93-1.70 ng/dL
GLUCOSE 91 mg/dL 70-99 Fasting mg/dL
BUN 15 mg/dL 6-20 mg/dL
CREATININE 0.99 mg/dL 0.40-1.50 mg/dL
SODIUM 139 mmol/L 136-145 mmol/L
POTASSIUM 4.9 mmol/L 3.5-5.1 mmol/L
CHLORIDE 102 mmol/L 98-107 mmol/L
CARBON DIOXIDE 27 mmol/L 22-29 mmol/L
CALCIUM 9.5 mg/dL 8.6-10.2 mg/dL
TOTAL PROTEIN 7.2 g/dL 6.0-8.5 g/dL
ALBUMIN 4.2 g/dL 3.5-5.2 g/dL
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 67 U/L 40-129 U/L
TOTAL BILIRUBIN 0.3 mg/dL <1.2 mg/dL
SGOT (AST) 35 U/L <40 U/L
SGPT (ALT) 53 U/L <42 U/L
eGFR (mL/min/1.73m2) 128
WBC 4.55 thou/uL 4.00-12.00 thou/uL
RBC 5.45 mil/uL 3.80-5.80 mil/uL
HEMOGLOBIN 16.4 g/dL 12.0-18.0 g/dL
HEMATOCRIT 52.0 % 37.0-53.0 %
MCV 95.4 fL 80.0-100.0 fL
MCH 30.1 pg 28.0-34.0 pg
MCHC 31.5 g/dL 30.0-36.0 g/dL
RDW-CV 13.1 % 11.3-14.7 %
PLATELET COUNT 322 thou/uL 130-400 thou/uL
NEUTROPHIL % 39.6 % 39.0-79.0 %
LYMPHOCYTE % 47.6 % 16.0-50.0 %
MONOCYTE % 9.0 % 0.0-11.0 %
EOS % 2.6 % 0.0-6.8 %
BASO % 1.2 % 0.0-1.5 %
NEUTROPHIL ABS # 1.80 thou/uL 1.50-7.70 thou/uL
LYMPH ABS # 2.17 thou/uL 0.60-4.00 thou/uL
MONOCYTE ABS # 0.41 thou/uL 0.00-0.90 thou/uL
EOS ABS # 0.12 thou/uL 0.00-0.60 thou/uL
BASO ABS # 0.05 thou/uL 0.00-0.50 thou/uL

your doctor actually said that to you? then he needs reported, no bull shit... i would report him to whoever he needs reported to... clearly your test levels are HORRIBLE... did you get your levels checked before this mess of a cycle?

My Test level was 252 in April, and that was before ever trying any products outside of the norm. Before then I also never really considered having it looked at, but I've dealt with the low symptoms pretty much my whole life.
252 put me in the "normal" range in their eyes therefore nothing needed to be done.This place probably deals with 95% of their patients being 70+, so me asking for these extra panels confused him even though I told him about these extra products being used.

At this point I'm no longer experiencing insomnia, and have no other issues in the bedroom, everything is running strong. I cannot currently relate to any of the high estro symptoms.

I also now have clomid, nolva, aromasin, mk2866, and gw on hand.

I know you can't give me advise on this without seeing real estro blood work, but I do want to continue approaching burning fat, keep my strength gains, etc.
Would running the GW and MK(4 week) be safe to use right now? Is it too uncertain not knowing estro levels to run a SERM like Nolva/Clomid?
If I go to Epoch, they'll literally just give me Test.

Just trying to figure out what I can do now to help clean up things and get going again.

you need to start everything now... nolva and clomid are NOT aromatase inhibitors and are not going to have a huge factor on your number... start everything now bro... after your pct, you can run a sarms bridge to continue with the fat burning and strength gains... i can help you with that as well... just let me know

Top Bottom