napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Employment screening urine test

Jimbob

I'm running an esarms stack and taking Banned Nutrition Cardazol and M1-MK. I have an pre employment urine screening coming up. Standard 10 panel so they will not be testing for PEDS. I think I am safe with the sarms...but I'm just curious if anything from the Banned Nutrition products can show up as a false positive for anything?

Most likely not, bearing in mind, eating a poppy seed bagel can lead to a positive on some opiate tests...

No you're fine nothing you mentioned is tested. Most employers do a 5 panel testing of "narcotics" THC, Opiates, PCP, Cocaine, and Amphetamines.

There is nothing at all in banned nutrition products that would jeopardize a pre-employment drug screen.

Awesome guys thanks for the replies. I won't stress about it anymore. Big shout out to Banned Nutrition for an incredible product. Esarms definitely legit but with the addition of Cardazol and M1-MK I feel like a fucking machine

Awesome guys thanks for the replies. I won't stress about it anymore. Big shout out to Banned Nutrition for an incredible product. Esarms definitely legit but with the addition of Cardazol and M1-MK I feel like a fucking machine
sweet brother! thats what i like to hear!

Nice to hear. It's great stuff!

Top Bottom