domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Elevated liver enzymes need some advice!

Elevated liver enzymes need some advice!

Some of my blood work came back. My ast was 64u/l and alt was 76u/l. I am trying to figure out the slight elevation. I am 6 weeks post pct. and I don't drink alcohol. The only thing I think of is I take 2 ibuprofen and 2 sleep aid every night. Doc left me a message saying he scheduled a ultrasound just for precautionary measure but thinks it could be just fatty liver. I did not fast for this blood draw and ate about a hour prior to. Doc said number are just slightly elevated but still don't like them to be elevated at all. Any opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Going to stop ibuprofen and sleep aid and schedule another draw in two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Carmel cowboy View Post
    Some of my blood work came back. My ast was 64u/l and alt was 76u/l. I am trying to figure out the slight elevation. I am 6 weeks post pct. and I don't drink alcohol. The only thing I think of is I take 2 ibuprofen and 2 sleep aid every night. Doc left me a message saying he scheduled a ultrasound just for precautionary measure but thinks it could be just fatty liver. I did not fast for this blood draw and ate about a hour prior to. Doc said number are just slightly elevated but still don't like them to be elevated at all. Any opinions and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Going to stop ibuprofen and sleep aid and schedule another draw in two weeks.
    i never base anything on just one blood test. Drink lots of water and retest ? i mean drugs can cause liver enzyme increase, have you had elevation prior ? an ultrasound after 1 test is very aggressive, but i guess would definitely give you answers

Im very curious to hear what others have to say about this as well. I too have the occasional ibuprofen but do take a sleep aid every night as well. Ive havent had any bloods done in awhile but maybe i should. Thanks for sharing Carmel.

(Enrique)

Quote Originally Posted by [9oNe6][email protected] View Post
    i never base anything on just one blood test. Drink lots of water and retest ? i mean drugs can cause liver enzyme increase, have you had elevation prior ? an ultrasound after 1 test is very aggressive, but i guess would definitely give you answers
    Never had elevation prior to this exam! I thought that was kind of aggressive for a slightly elevated test. I will drinking 1.5 gallons of water for the next couple of weeks and just started some cycle support that has red yeast rice,nac,Hawthorne berry,pumpkin seed extract, milk thistle, saw palmetto, grape seed extract, nettle root, celery seed extract, CoQ 10 and policosanol.

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
    Im very curious to hear what others have to say about this as well. I too have the occasional ibuprofen but do take a sleep aid every night as well. Ive havent had any bloods done in awhile but maybe i should. Thanks for sharing Carmel.

(Enrique)
    Yeah bro!! Even with a slight elevation I don't like it and want to resolve the issue! You should get some blood work brother it's well worth it!

Definitely will get that done. Please keep us posted. Will be following.

(Enrique)

Never had elevation prior to this exam! I thought that was kind of aggressive for a slightly elevated test. I will drinking 1.5 gallons of water for the next couple of weeks and just started some cycle support that has red yeast rice,nac,Hawthorne berry,pumpkin seed extract, milk thistle, saw palmetto, grape seed extract, nettle root, celery seed extract, CoQ 10 and policosanol.
    then there you go, you would be concerned with pathologic issue not acute. Its kinda like drinking alcohol then taking a liver enzyme test and seeing elevation then believing you have issues when in reality your cause was just the drinking. Now if you were to continue drinking then this may and most likely would turn pathologic. I say if their willing to do tests let them thats awesome !

Quote Originally Posted by Enrique View Post
    Definitely will get that done. Please keep us posted. Will be following.

(Enrique)
    Will do brother!

Ok I got all my blood work back. I knew I had a physical coming up and my doc was going to the basic blood work and I used labsmd to get female hormone panel done so my results came in at different times. I already scheduled ultrasound for elevated liver enzymes as my doc thought it would be a good idea my results from labsmd is a little disheartening! I haven't recovered. These test are all done a little over 6 weeks after a complete 8 week pct. I will post results and would love everyone's opinions about next step! Thanks in advance.

Ok I got all my blood work back. I knew I had a physical coming up and my doc was going to the basic blood work and I used labsmd to get female hormone panel done so my results came in at different times. I already scheduled ultrasound for elevated liver enzymes as my doc thought it would be a good idea my results from labsmd is a little disheartening! I haven't recovered. These test are all done a little over 6 weeks after a complete 8 week pct. I will post results and would love everyone's opinions about next step! Thanks in advance.
    what hasnt recovered ?