domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: RickRock's Biotech cycle update

RickRock's Biotech cycle update

I thought I'd take this time to update everyone on how my cycle is going. I am honestly blown away at the results I'm getting, and I'm only 5 weeks in.

My cycle is the following

Test C 1000mg per week Biotech
    EQ 800mg per week Biotech
    Deca 500mg per week Biotech
    Dbol 50mg per day Biotech
    MK677 sarmsx
    Aromasin 15mg per day sarmsx

So, as you can see this should be a "wet" cycle by most people's standards right? Especially with all that test, the deca, AND the dbol. Well that's not the case for me. This cycle I've been very dry! Now I will say, I wouldn't recommend all that test for most people, but I'm an anomaly. My body loves high test and I get no estrogen sides.

Here is what is pretty crazy....I cut ALL cardio, and increased calories into a decent surplus to bulk. I loosened my diet considerably and have 4 cheat meals a week and carbs are up higher than I norm as lly run them. I expected to add a little bodyfat, but ironically the opposite happened! I've been dropping bodyfat and recomping. I've got harder, bigger, leaner, and more vascular every week! High test leans me out better than tren and thats no shit. Mk677 is helping a LOT with that too. I was originally planning a cut after new years but at this rate it's not necessary. I'll just continue the course!

Strength is through the roof and I'm setting PRs daily. I'm currently at 197 lbs and pretty lean guessing around the 8ish % range. Height is 5'9"

I'm pretty sure that test/deca/eq is my preferred cycle of choice now. After my last experience with tren I just don't want to run it again. Sides sucked and this cycle blows it out of the water in every category. Based on what this cycle is doing for me, ill probsbly repeat it during the summer except run anadrol instead of dbol and add masteron, gw, S4, and SR9009.

I feel AMAZING on this cycle and libido has never been better. Results have never been this good this early in a cycle either. I'm planning on at least 16 weeks if not 20 so I'll try to keep you guys updated in another month or so!

(PM me for a price list for Biotech Labs and 10% discount)

That shoulder vascularity... Looking swole my brother.

There's one thing that "stands" out to me....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by RedMorkai View Post
    That shoulder vascularity... Looking swole my brother.
    Thank you brother! EQ is really starting to come on strong in that department

Looking great brother, keep it up!

Bro you are fucking stacked.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!

Quote Originally Posted by chickrock15 View Post
    There's one thing that "stands" out to me....

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
    Lol, I expect that from you

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus View Post
    Looking great brother, keep it up!
    Thanks buddy!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiyan View Post
    Bro you are fucking stacked.

Pm me for Robolics GAINS!
    Thank you, Saiyan! Much appreciated!

You actually look better than I visioned in my head. I haven't seen any recent pics of you without a shirt at all since I've joined the forum. I'm very impressed.
    BioTech Rep -Message me on Wickr messenger for a price list and ordering info. Wickr - cbbram