domestic-supply.com        sarms.forsale
bannednutrition.com
sarms.forsale
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Elevated ALT and AST due to bad gear?

Based on your numbers I don't see anything to worry about at all. They are barely elevated, and as said exercise alone can do that. There is also a lot of variation in number values depending on when you test so keep in mind things fluctuate a lot

Well I always got tested at the same time of day (early in the morning, around 8.00 am). Also the times I got tested while I was on Test injections were always 7 days after the last shot. As I mentioned, my ALT was not elevated before I went on but I was (as you might hope lol) already training hard at that time too. Anyway as long as the numbers aren't elevated too much (which they aren't right now according to you guys) I'm not gonna worry too much about it.

As others mentioned, I would not be concerned with those liver values. Drink water and run some TUDCA and/or cycle assist. I would be more concerned with the low test levels.

i understand it is just a touch over where it should be but in actuality, thats not really elevated.. when i saw your thread i was expecting them to be in the higher 50's to 60's... i would just get a bottle of tudca, and run it 1-2 months and you should be just fine within range... there is honestly nothing alarming whatsoever there...

Mine were 102 when I was running tbol and I too tudca cycle assist for 3 months now they are at 30

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I looked into tudca, it seems to be pretty hard to obtain here in Europe. Are there any alternatives? Or would an overall cycle support supplement be sufficient?

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i understand it is just a touch over where it should be but in actuality, thats not really elevated.. when i saw your thread i was expecting them to be in the higher 50's to 60's... i would just get a bottle of tudca, and run it 1-2 months and you should be just fine within range... there is honestly nothing alarming whatsoever there...
    Well my ALT actually is 69... Is that still not alarming?

Quote Originally Posted by CH015 View Post
    Well my ALT actually is 69... Is that still not alarming?
    i missed that part, yes that is quite high... i have no clue what you do in your personal life etc but if you have real test then that would certainly not do it but if you have something else, say for instance injectable winstrol or something, then it could elevate them slightly but not to that extent so there is something either you are not aware of that you are doing or that you are leaving out of your explanation... i have no clue which scenario but it very well could be something you are not even aware of...

Quote Originally Posted by CH015 View Post
    I had been on a cruising dosage for 5 weeks by then. Any thoughts on the elevated AST and ALT? Actually that really is my main concern at the moment.

Edit: btw I got blood drawn 7 days after pinning (bloodwork in the morning, pinned again that evening) so test levels were at an all week low by then ofcourse. Still I think my test level should be higher at this dosage.
    So if I'm understanding this correctly, you are running a slightly above TRT level dosage (240mg/wk). You ran bloods 1 week after a dose and you came back with normal blood levels that fall in the TRT range. If that is correct then I'm not seeing your gear as bad in this case.

You ran your blood test at a point where your test level would be at a trough. So if that's your lowest level at that dosage then I would assume your gear is good to go. I would suggest getting a blood test at the 48 hour mark after pinning to truly get a good read of your gear quality.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DylanGemelli View Post
    i missed that part, yes that is quite high... i have no clue what you do in your personal life etc but if you have real test then that would certainly not do it but if you have something else, say for instance injectable winstrol or something, then it could elevate them slightly but not to that extent so there is something either you are not aware of that you are doing or that you are leaving out of your explanation... i have no clue which scenario but it very well could be something you are not even aware of...
    I blasted with Tren Ace, finished 1.5 months ago, that's the only possible cause I can think of. Could that cause elevated ALT after that amount of time and to that extent? I expected liver enzymes to be normalized by now, but now I'm thinking of it that was just my guessing which is pretty stupid actually. I'll get some tudca and retest in a few months.