napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Elbow tendonitis

Hotsauce

So im at the peak of my cycle at 10 weeks pinning 500 twice a week. I've been training hard with a debilitating golfer or tennis elbow I can't figure out which is which but anyways it's been 4 weeks now and I'm still hurt. I took this whole week off to see if it has gotten better it slightly has. I'm afraid to start up training again and just prolong the injury. Making significant gains at this last few weeks on cycle. Should I take more time off I really don't want to miss out on growing. Should I prolong my cycle and add the weeks I miss? I'm still pinning but not lifting. Any advice will help. I hear some peptides could help with injuries as well like bp 500 etc..

The two peps are bp157 and tb500 lol. I confused them a lot too.
This put me out for months. I kept pushing and pushing. And then it went over the edge and I screwed my grip and more.
First off. Tennis elbow is outside. Golfers elbow is inside.
Check out this video. I haven’t tried it yet but a few good friends have and said it works well.
https://youtu.be/A2QQaVfeI4U

i had this same exact issue several months ago... im very very big on mk2866 as its always been such a huge help to me... mk677 is also extremely beneficial.. that would be my recommendation... mine was being caused by actually playing tennis so i had to cut out what was aggravating it but i healed very quickly especially incorporating these two

Well, I hate to tell ya, but it just won’t go away if you keep lifting. I’ve had issues for over 10 years now. I have had 2 shots in the past year or so. After each one, I took about 6 weeks off from lifting. Right now, it’s not hurting, but I dread it coming back all the time.

I say keep pushing if you can handle the pain, and plan on a shot and some time off soon.

Well, I hate to tell ya, but it just won’t go away if you keep lifting. I’ve had issues for over 10 years now. I have had 2 shots in the past year or so. After each one, I took about 6 weeks off from lifting. Right now, it’s not hurting, but I dread it coming back all the time.

I say keep pushing if you can handle the pain, and plan on a shot and some time off soon.
maybe in your circumstance but thats not true for all so just because you had that issue, thats fine to share but insinuating it wont go away just because it didnt for you is false

You may be right Dylan. But I know if he’s pinning, he’s hitting the weights pretty hard. It’s a delicate injury and talked to multiple DR’s and it’s the same every time. You must let it rest. I hope he gets through it, and would like to hear an update in 4-6 weeks.

You may be right Dylan. But I know if he’s pinning, he’s hitting the weights pretty hard. It’s a delicate injury and talked to multiple DR’s and it’s the same every time. You must let it rest. I hope he gets through it, and would like to hear an update in 4-6 weeks.

Its all dependent upon the severity of the injury and the direct cause of the injury

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would highly recommend the Ostarine as well. I just put up a post about how I started my cycle with a bummed elbow (golfers - inside) and half way through it's now pain free (taking Ostarine with my cycle). I wear my wraps around the upper part of my arm (right above elbow on lower bicep) on heavier lifts that will pull on the tendon or force me to grip substantial weight. Seems to alleviate the pain and helps bring down the post workout pain. I'll stretch the wrists and forearms, ice them after every workout a couple times and always, always use wraps wherever possible. I hate losing out on possibly strengthening my grip (training for power lifting) but it was either that or it was either not going to heal or take a real long time. Hope it works out for ya!

Hey bro I wonder if I could start this cycle after next week. Next week I'll be coming off my 12 week 500 mg a week cypionate. I haven't lift for 2 weeks now I'm focusing on healing my tendonitis. What you're thought also I'll be going back to my TRT doses and thought I add this cycle. Thanks

Hey bro I wonder if I could start this cycle after next week. Next week I'll be coming off my 12 week 500 mg a week cypionate. I haven't lift for 2 weeks now I'm focusing on healing my tendonitis. What you're thought also I'll be going back to my TRT doses and thought I add this cycle. Thanks
Yes you are fine to do so. Just listen to your body

This is definitely not true. As a lifter that's been struggling with tendinitis for years, I can positively say you can still lift with your injuries. The key is to start lifting smart. You need to drop your volume. Take some time hitting lighter weights and really focus on the squeeze and contraction.

The best advice I can give though is: if it hurts, STOP! You're going to have to modify your routine taking out exercises that hurt. Keep your wrists straight! Try more neutral grip exercises.

It took me about a year to start lifting heavy again, but I was still in the gym and making slow progress. I occasionally have flares, but I just work around it now and within a day or two, I'm good.

Good luck!

This is definitely not true. As a lifter that's been struggling with tendinitis for years, I can positively say you can still lift with your injuries. The key is to start lifting smart. You need to drop your volume. Take some time hitting lighter weights and really focus on the squeeze and contraction.

The best advice I can give though is: if it hurts, STOP! You're going to have to modify your routine taking out exercises that hurt. Keep your wrists straight! Try more neutral grip exercises.

It took me about a year to start lifting heavy again, but I was still in the gym and making slow progress. I occasionally have flares, but I just work around it now and within a day or two, I'm good.

Good luck!
This is absolutely true. I have a lot of similar issues, and at my age now (44), I had to learn to lift smarter and not harder and that's been the key for me to stay safe and injury free

Good luck!
exactly.. you can work through it and it can be healed as well... its always good to share your experiences, thats what the forum is for but to say it wont' do this or that just based on your own experience is simply not fact... i see people do that a lot, and i dont even think on purpose but you always have to keep in mind that everyone is different and some people deal with things better than others and honestly, some people just heal better than others...

1-12 mk677 (NUTROBAL) 25 mg day dosed once a day in the p.m.
1-12 mk2866 25 mg per day, dosed once a day in the a.m.
9-12 DGA POST CT https://www.dganutrition.com/pct/post-ct

Mini pct 13-16

clomid 50/25/25/25
gw-501516 20 mg day
mk677 25 mg day

Hey guys I just finished my 12 week test cypionate cycle last week with the last 4 weeks I was out with severe bicep tendonitis. I'm decided to let it heal naturally. It's unfortunate that I miss out on the last 4 weeks of the cycle but live and learn. So I'm ready to start my first sarm cycle with my trt dosage regimen. I got mk677 and mk2866 for 12 weeks I was wondering if I still have to take my aromasin which I was currently taking 25 EOD. Can anyone please give me some insight and information about this sarm cycle. Should I dose this higher? I'm looking to add some size. My last cypionate blast was going well intil I got injured. So yeah help me out all is veryuch appreciated. Thank you

Hey guys I just finished my 12 week test cypionate cycle last week with the last 4 weeks I was out with severe bicep tendonitis. I'm decided to let it heal naturally. It's unfortunate that I miss out on the last 4 weeks of the cycle but live and learn. So I'm ready to start my first sarm cycle with my trt dosage regimen. I got mk677 and mk2866 for 12 weeks I was wondering if I still have to take my aromasin which I was currently taking 25 EOD. Can anyone please give me some insight and information about this sarm cycle. Should I dose this higher? I'm looking to add some size. My last cypionate blast was going well intil I got injured. So yeah help me out all is veryuch appreciated. Thank you

Your doses for both is 25 mg per day and no, do not use aromasin with them. They do not convert to estrogen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I was going to give the same advice as above. Change things up. Grip and elbow position. One thing I changed is triceps work I do with palms facing each other. That takes a lot of strain off. I cant do reverse barbell curls but I can do hammers. You'll just have to play around and find what roesnt hurt. My wrists are jacked too from powerlifting. Like was mentioned just make sure they are neutral and locked like you throw a punch not bent back. Good luck bro. You can get through it.

Also another thing I changed was doing triceps after chest. Due to the strain of lifting chest heavy I think that inflamed it and it would hurt more. I now do triceps with shoulders and it isn't as much an issue.

Top Bottom