napsgeareudomestic
bannednutritionRegenRx

Ejaculation while on a cycle?

Super Spartan

Hi Dylan,

I'm 34 and didn't take any steroids until recently.

My coach at the Gym had me started with a course of Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) but he wasn't pleased with the progress so he asked me if I was you know likem masterbating and stuff.

I said yes, he said you're wasting all the test you're taking!!

Now I am on a 2nd course after I finished off with that followed by a short cycle of Dianabol and Proviron (Mesterolone) which consists of GH in the morning, then a mixture of Boldenone, Sustanon, and Testolic mixed differently on different days

My question is, he again emphasized against the masterbation thing and told me if I do it I'd be throwing my money away to waste so when I asked him what about sex with my wife? he said it's ok once or twice a week but not my daily masterbation habit.

I've read online that the amount of testosterone lost during masterbation isn't enough to make any significant loss but I come to you as the expert to give me your idea about this.

Thank you

Hi Dylan,

My coach at the Gym had me started with a course of Testolic (Testosterone Propionate) but he wasn't pleased with the progress so he asked me if I was you know likem masterbating and stuff.

Now I am on a 2nd course after I finished off with that followed by a short cycle of Dianabol and Proviron (Mesterolone) which consists of GH in the morning, then a mixture of Boldenone, Sustanon, and Testolic mixed differently on different days

My question is, he again emphasized against the masterbation thing and told me if I do it I'd be throwing my money away to waste so when I asked him what about sex with my wife? he said it's ok once or twice a week but not my daily masterbation habit.

I've read online that the amount of testosterone lost during masterbation isn't enough to make any significant loss but I come to you as the expert to give me your idea about this.

Thank you
Ur coach doesnt know anything. Masterbation will do nothing except maybe create a lil imbalance in ur arm strength lol

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Hi Dylan,

Thank you

I highly recommend you seek a different coach. He seems as if he knows absolutely nothing. No dude....it’s not going to effect your test levels to any large degree. Maybe not do it before you workout but your coach is ignorant. Do you really think that everyone that cycles refrains from using their junk???? Lol most these guys have wifes, gf’s including myself......wow lol

Hi Dylan,

Thank you

I highly recommend you seek a different coach. He seems as if he knows absolutely nothing. No dude....it’s not going to effect your test levels to any large degree. Maybe not do it before you workout but your coach is ignorant. Do you really think that everyone that cycles refrains from using their junk???? Lol most these guys have wifes, gf’s including myself......wow lol

please, i dont need to know all this personal shit and that has got to be one of the stupidest ass things ive ever heard... i mean, wow, just wow... you have a wife and you are having to do that anyway? hmmmm, deeper issues dude, deeper issues

Your coach is a moron. I'm not sure where all the talk came from losing testosterone when you ejaculate, but it couldn't be farther from the truth. Doesn't matter if it's sex, masturbation, or whatever. Do it when you want and as often as you want. It has no bearing on your results whatsoever unless like mentioned....you fatigue your arm or something lol

Thanks for all the reply guys. I was feeling kinda depressed for a while. Thinking, WTF am I doing? WHY? get on a cycle to not enjoy the better things in life? Now I asked here although I did find similar responses on other forums online but I asked because you guys seem to be a bit more mature and not make fun of the question. It is a genuine concern and especially when someone fills your head with crap like "you're throwing your money if you ejaculate" so I gotta make sure.

Thanks for taking this seriously, what a relief!

And as to Dyllan's question as to why do I even do it if I'm married? well, my wife recently delivered so well, I'm not gonna bore you with the details.

Who the fuck is going to give up using their piece for big muscles

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
i have no fucking clue but i dont know anyone who would even consider that... thats one of the stupidest things ive ever heard... that coach must be, well... i'll just leave it alone

Thread of the day!
Ok this is how I feel right now:

fedwkc5.jpg

My advice to you is 1. Drop your coach 2. Hang around the forum learn and read before asking questions. With my short time here I've found that if you ask the right questions the moderators are more than happy to help out with anything. It's a community, but no one is going to spoon feed you.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Roger that. I will

Punch that clown in the face are I kidding me wasting your Test by ejaculating PLEASE explain to me the science behind this semen is not your bodies stash of testosterone which is basically what he's saying why I ask WHY the f$ck do these people exist as trainers and coaches lacking all common sense. Please spit on his forehead for me

This was either a joke, a test, or the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. By a long way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom